Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix hot 4 x557 dead
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix hot 4 x557 dead

Infinix hot 4 x557 dead

Wisdom34
Wisdom34
Wisdom34
Techie Member
19-11-2017, 10:19 PM

Good day, I tried to root my hot 4, after launching the sp flashtool clicked on scatter file, tap the download button and connected it to the pc, i waited for 10-20mins there was no progress going on, so i stopped it, disconnected the phone tried to switch it on, but doesn't power on at all, i pressed the power and vol up key still yet doesn't power on... I tried to charge it but doesn't charge, but if connected to the pc, the pc recognize it... I don't know what to do please help me out

Sent from my SM-T561 using Hovatek Forum
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-11-2017, 10:59 AM
(19-11-2017, 10:19 PM)Wisdom34 Good day, I tried to root my hot 4, after launching the sp flashtool clicked on scatter file, tap the download button and connected it to the pc, i waited for 10-20mins there was no progress going on, so i stopped it, disconnected the phone tried to switch it on, but doesn't power on at all, i pressed the power and vol up key still yet doesn't power on... I tried to charge it but doesn't charge, but if connected to the pc, the pc recognize it... I don't know what to do please help me out

Your phone went dead due to an interruption.
Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Wisdom34
Wisdom34
Wisdom34
Techie Member
25-11-2017, 12:04 AM
(19-11-2017, 10:19 PM)Wisdom34 Good day, I tried to root my hot 4, after launching the sp flashtool clicked on scatter file, tap the download button and connected it to the pc, i waited for 10-20mins there was no progress going on, so i stopped it, disconnected the phone tried to switch it on, but doesn't power on at all, i pressed the power and vol up key still yet doesn't power on... I tried to charge it but doesn't charge, but if connected to the pc, the pc recognize it... I don't know what to do please help me out

Your phone went dead due to an interruption.
Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
[/quote]
Thank you, very much my phone is back... Should I still flash it or i should leave it the way it is?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-11-2017, 12:29 PM
(25-11-2017, 12:04 AM)Wisdom34 Thank you, very much my phone is back...  Should I still flash it or i should leave it the way it is?

No need to flash.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.