Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] HOVATEK HELP INFINIX HOT 4 LITE
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] HOVATEK HELP INFINIX HOT 4 LITE

[Please help] HOVATEK HELP INFINIX HOT 4 LITE

holatoj
holatoj
holatoj
25-11-2017, 08:16 AM

INFINIX HOT 4 LITE

good morning,

i followed your thread and instructions on roorting infinix hot 4 lite by flash suupdate zip using philz touch...i am not new to flashing and tweaking android so i made no mistakes..

after flashing the provided recovery image with spflashtools, as normal i got a green ok , i removed the usb and disconnected after flashing and then rebooted to recovery using power up button and power button

when the recover came on

instead of displaying the new recovery , all i saw was

NO COMMAND
like the normal default recovery, no button was functioning, all three buttons were not responding,touch was not responding,

i was stuck on th recovery menu of a phone with non removable battery....miraculously it started and reboted itself(i guess a feature that comes with the new OS 6.0)

my issue

1)the original infinix hot 4 lite issue is that it has NULL IMEI issue, you cant insert the sim and work properly....i dialed *#06# and the display was empty..
i tried using mtk engineering mode and its not working, the function has been shifted elsewhere

so i tot if i can root with the tutorial you provided i will have root access and use chamelephon app to write a new imei on the phone.....

2) in your tutorial of how to root infinix hot 4 lite , there are two ported philz infinix hot 4 lite files, which one am i to use or i used the wronged one?

MY INFINIX HOT 4 BUILD NUMBER
X557-H807B1-M-160902V68

IN THE FILES U PROVIDED

Download Philz for Infinix Hot 4 Lite ported by Team Hovatek at ht...V5UGc/view(I USED THIS ONE FOR FLASHING)

Philz for Infinix Hot 4 Lite X557-H807BE-M-170524V173 ported by Team Hovatek at ht...VyCTzhgj1g( I DIDNT USE THIS)

plz help me out , HOW DO I ROOT THE PHONE OR HOW DO I JUST REPAIR THE NULL IMEI AND BYE BYE TO THE ISSUE HOVATEK ?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-11-2017, 01:18 PM
(25-11-2017, 08:16 AM)holatoj INFINIX HOT 4 LITE

good morning,

i followed your thread and instructions on roorting infinix hot 4 lite by flash suupdate zip using philz touch...i am not new to flashing and tweaking android so i made no mistakes..

after flashing the provided recovery image with spflashtools, as normal i got a green ok , i removed the usb and disconnected after flashing and then rebooted to recovery using power up button and power button

when the recover came on

instead of displaying the new recovery , all i saw was

NO COMMAND
like the normal default recovery, no button was functioning, all three buttons were not responding,touch was not responding,

i was stuck on th recovery menu of a phone with non removable battery....miraculously it started and reboted itself(i guess a feature that comes with the new OS 6.0)

my issue

1)the original infinix hot 4 lite issue is that it has NULL IMEI issue, you cant insert the sim and work properly....i dialed *#06# and the display was empty..
i tried using mtk engineering mode and its not working, the function has been shifted elsewhere

so i tot if i can root with the tutorial you provided i will have root access and use chamelephon app to write a new imei on the phone.....

2) in your tutorial of how to root infinix hot 4 lite , there are two ported philz infinix hot 4 lite files, which one am i to use or i used the wronged one?

MY INFINIX HOT 4 BUILD NUMBER
X557-H807B1-M-160902V68

IN THE FILES U PROVIDED

Download Philz for Infinix Hot 4 Lite ported by Team Hovatek at ht...V5UGc/view(I USED THIS ONE FOR FLASHING)

Philz for Infinix Hot 4 Lite X557-H807BE-M-170524V173 ported by Team Hovatek at ht...VyCTzhgj1g( I DIDNT USE THIS)

plz help me out , HOW DO I ROOT THE PHONE OR HOW DO I JUST REPAIR THE NULL IMEI AND BYE BYE TO THE ISSUE HOVATEK ?

First off, there are non-root methods to fix null IMEI @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html provided your phone has a valid Baseband.
As for rooting, if you flash a custom recovery ported from the stock recovery of a device with a build number which is lower than yours, the custom recovery might not be able to replace your stock recovery. You thus need to use a custom recovery ported for your exact build or a higher build. I'll advise you try the second Philz since its Build Number is higher than yours

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.