Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] TECNO S5 BRICKED AND DEAD
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] TECNO S5 BRICKED AND DEAD

[Please help] TECNO S5 BRICKED AND DEAD

holatoj
holatoj
holatoj
29-11-2017, 12:15 PM

I used my phone till 11pm and i ran out of battery
I plugged to my pc saw it charging and slept off

i woke up 4am and met it at 81 percent
I later woke up 7am switched it on and it was stuck after loading the tecno logo, after a while i removed the baterry and restarted only to tell me i interrupted encryption process that i must reset my phone

I rebooted to CWM and i saw some errors i proceeded to wipe factory data reset and that was all.... Bricked

It will only stay on tecno and nothing more

I proceeded to flashing stock rom and encountered some few errors one of which tells me to format and download as a solution

I did so but now the phone wont power on and if i try to flash an error known as BROM Error 8?? Stops the flashing.....phone is dead but can still connect to system

I tried miracle box and this too will stop flashing procedure due to an error 0000.00

plz help me... Tecno s5
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
29-11-2017, 02:25 PM
(29-11-2017, 12:15 PM)holatoj I used my phone till 11pm and i ran out of battery
I plugged to my pc saw it charging  and slept off

I later woke up 7am switched it on and it was stuck after loading  the tecno logo,  after a while i removed the baterry and restarted only to tell me i interrupted  encryption  process that i must reset my phone

I rebooted to CWM and i saw some errors  i proceeded  to wipe factory data reset and that was all.... Bricked

I proceeded to flashing  stock rom and encountered some few errors one of which tells me to format and download  as a solution

I did so but now the phone wont power on and if i try to flash an error known as BROM Error 8?? Stops the flashing.....phone is dead but can still connect to system

I tried miracle box and this too will stop flashing procedure due to an error 0000.00

plz help me... Tecno s5

Was flashing successful when you used format+download option? 
Also, attach screenshot of the error in sp flash tool.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-11-2017, 08:15 PM
(29-11-2017, 12:15 PM)holatoj I used my phone till 11pm and i ran out of battery
I plugged to my pc saw it charging and slept off

I later woke up 7am switched it on and it was stuck after loading the tecno logo, after a while i removed the baterry and restarted only to tell me i interrupted encryption process that i must reset my phone

I rebooted to CWM and i saw some errors i proceeded to wipe factory data reset and that was all.... Bricked

I proceeded to flashing stock rom and encountered some few errors one of which tells me to format and download as a solution

plz help me... Tecno s5

If you downloaded the firmware from https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19472.html then you should stick to SP flash tool.
Attach a full screenshot of the error message

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
holatoj
holatoj
holatoj
03-12-2017, 07:37 AM
(29-11-2017, 08:15 PM)hovatek

I later woke up 7am switched it on and it was stuck after loading  the tecno logo,  after a while i removed the baterry and restarted only to tell me i interrupted  encryption  process that i must reset my phone

I rebooted to CWM and i saw some errors  i proceeded  to wipe factory data reset and that was all.... Bricked

I proceeded to flashing  stock rom and encountered some few errors one of which tells me to format and download  as a solution

plz help me... Tecno s5

If you downloaded the firmware from https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19472.html  then you should stick to SP flash tool.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_2017-12-03-07-36-11.png
Size: 722.75 KB / Downloads: 4
holatoj
holatoj
holatoj
03-12-2017, 07:40 AM

(29-11-2017, 08:15 PM)hovatek

plz help me... Tecno s5

If you downloaded the firmware from https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19472.html  then you should stick to SP flash tool.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_2017-12-03-07-38-55.png
Size: 256.26 KB / Downloads: 1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-12-2017, 11:18 AM
(03-12-2017, 07:40 AM)holatoj .

This is very likely an emmc chip problem. Try the fixes at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
holatoj
holatoj
holatoj
13-12-2017, 07:08 AM
(04-12-2017, 11:18 AM)hovatek
(03-12-2017, 07:40 AM)holatoj .

This is very likely an emmc chip problem. Try the fixes at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Tried all.....still not working..... Except changing the emmc chip which I don't know how to
MisganawTD
MisganawTD
MisganawTD
13-12-2017, 07:20 AM

plz help me... Tecno s5
i had same problem, just change flash tool version.