Hovatek Forum HARDWARE SIM / Network unlock Alcatel y855v (surfline Ghana ) firmware
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Alcatel y855v (surfline Ghana ) firmware

Alcatel y855v (surfline Ghana ) firmware

Joespoonaz
Joespoonaz
Joespoonaz
Techie Member
08-12-2017, 05:50 PM

Hi boss please help me with the link to download the original software that comes with Alcatel y855v surfline Ghana.

I changed the dashboard password of my device and can't remember the password I used

I tried to factory reset it by using the reset button but it did not work, even the wifi password did not change

And it has not been unlocked it is using the original firmware that came with the device

If there is any alternative I can get it back working I will be happy if you show me

Thanks for your time in advance
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
09-12-2017, 01:37 PM
(08-12-2017, 05:50 PM)Joespoonaz Hi boss please help me with the link to download the original software that comes with Alcatel y855v surfline Ghana.

I changed the dashboard password of my device and can't remember the password I used

I tried to factory reset it by using the reset button but it did not work, even the wifi password did not change

And it has not been unlocked it is using the original firmware that came with the device

If there is any alternative I can get it back working I will be happy if you show me

Thanks for your time in advance

You're to press the reset button for like 15-20 seconds.
Joespoonaz
Joespoonaz
Joespoonaz
Techie Member
09-12-2017, 02:09 PM
I did but it did not work