Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android I Need SP FLASH TOOL FILE FOR HOT 4 BUILD NO X557-H807AD-N-1171110V163
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

I Need SP FLASH TOOL FILE FOR HOT 4 BUILD NO X557-H807AD-N-1171110V163

I Need SP FLASH TOOL FILE FOR HOT 4 BUILD NO X557-H807AD-N-1171110V163

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Fuschia
Fuschia
Fuschia
Enthusiastic Member
17-12-2017, 03:15 AM

I really need the file, I haven't been able to use my phone for over a month  Sad Sad if you have it please help me post a link to it
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
18-12-2017, 11:41 AM
(17-12-2017, 03:15 AM)Fuschia I really need the file, I haven't been able to use my phone for over a month  Sad Sad if you have it please help me post a link to it

What's wrong with the phone and how did the problem start? 
Have you tried the miracle box dump files @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19956.html ?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-12-2017, 02:20 PM
(17-12-2017, 03:15 AM)Fuschia I really need the file, I haven't been able to use my phone for over a month  Sad Sad if you have it please help me post a link to it

We'll list it @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19956.html once available.
BTW, answer @Innagee's question

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Fuschia
Fuschia
Fuschia
Enthusiastic Member
18-12-2017, 09:54 PM
(18-12-2017, 11:41 AM)innagee

What's wrong with the phone and how did the problem start? 
Have you tried the miracle box dump files

I recently wrote a post about my phone that went off after I upgraded it...
Innagee, You even replied me.. You said I should flash some files using the exact build no

BTW what is Miracle box dump files and how do I use it
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-12-2017, 10:31 AM

(18-12-2017, 09:54 PM)Fuschia I recently wrote a post about my phone that went off after I upgraded it...
Innagee, You even replied me.. You said I should flash some files using the exact build no

BTW what is Miracle box dump files and how do I use it

The firmware for your build is not available at the moment. We'll list it at that link once it is.
What you can do is to backup your current firmware using Miracle Box then flash the firmware of a build number that's close to yours. You can use your backup to revive the phone if it gets bricked.
BTW, why exactly are you trying to flash ?
This post was last modified: 19-12-2017, 10:35 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Fuschia
Fuschia
Fuschia
Enthusiastic Member
19-12-2017, 05:22 PM
(19-12-2017, 10:31 AM)hovatek [quote="Fuschia" pid='126480' dateline='1513630461']
The firmware for your build is not available at the moment. We'll list it at that link once it is.
What you can do is to backup your current firmware using Miracle Box then flash the firmware of a build number that's close to yours. You can use your backup to revive the phone if it gets bricked.

I tried rooting the device but I wasn't able to successfully flash the recovery img.. So I just stopped trying to root it..

A while later I got a notification for a new OTA upgrade and I thought since the root successful, it wouldn't hurt if I upgraded it.. But I guess I was wrong because immediately after the upgrade, the phone started to misbehave for example when I tried charging it, it kept saying "Voltage too high" unplug the charger I tried different chargers same story so I had to unplug the charger...
But then I noticed the battery was stuck at 100% after a while it started turning off on its own.... I kept turning it back on.. After everything, it went off and refused to come on....

I charged it for days then it came on and after like one hour it went back to its dead state now I don't know what to do again...

BTW how do I do the miracle stuff?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
19-12-2017, 05:58 PM
(19-12-2017, 05:22 PM)Fuschia
(19-12-2017, 10:31 AM)hovatek
(18-12-2017, 09:54 PM)Fuschia The firmware for your build is not available at the moment. We'll list it at that link once it is.

I tried rooting the device but I wasn't able to successfully flash the recovery img..  So I just stopped trying to root it..

A while later I got a notification for a new OTA upgrade and I thought since the root successful,  it wouldn't hurt if I upgraded it.. But I guess I was wrong because immediately after the upgrade, the phone started to misbehave for example when I tried charging it, it kept saying "Voltage too high" unplug the charger I tried different chargers same story so I had to unplug the charger...
But then I noticed the battery was stuck at 100% after a while it started turning off on its own.... I kept turning it back on..  After everything, it went off and refused to come on....

I charged it for days then it came on and after like one hour it went back to its dead state now I don't know what to do again...

See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-12-2017, 10:30 AM
(19-12-2017, 05:22 PM)Fuschia I tried rooting the device but I wasn't able to successfully flash the recovery img.. So I just stopped trying to root it..

A while later I got a notification for a new OTA upgrade and I thought since the root successful, it wouldn't hurt if I upgraded it.. But I guess I was wrong because immediately after the upgrade, the phone started to misbehave for example when I tried charging it, it kept saying "Voltage too high" unplug the charger I tried different chargers same story so I had to unplug the charger...
But then I noticed the battery was stuck at 100% after a while it started turning off on its own.... I kept turning it back on.. After everything, it went off and refused to come on....

I don't think rooting (whether successful or not) is the reason why this is happening. The update must be buggy .
Is X557-H807AD-N-1171110V163 your current Build Number or your Build Number before you installed the update?
This post was last modified: 20-12-2017, 10:31 AM by hovatek.

Note!
Fuschia
Fuschia
Fuschia
Enthusiastic Member
20-12-2017, 08:10 PM
(20-12-2017, 10:30 AM)hovatek
(19-12-2017, 05:22 PM)Fuschia I tried rooting the device but I wasn't able to successfully flash the recovery img.. So I just stopped trying to root it..

I don't think rooting (whether successful or not) is the reason why this is happening. The update must be buggy .
Is X557-H807AD-N-1171110V163 your current Build Number or your Build Number before you installed the update?

V163 is my current Build Number, I hurriedly checked it the time it came on...

So what can I do now?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-12-2017, 12:32 PM

(20-12-2017, 08:10 PM)Fuschia V163 is my current Build Number, I hurriedly checked it the time it came on...

So what can I do now?

So you don't know your previous build number (before updating)?

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next