Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] STOCK ROM Gionee P8 Max
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] STOCK ROM Gionee P8 Max

[Downloads] STOCK ROM Gionee P8 Max

boudjemaa
boudjemaa
boudjemaa
Enthusiastic Member
21-12-2017, 02:05 PM

Hi

I searched every where an official stock rom for Gionee P8 Max but i didn’t find it. for my previous gionne mobiles (M5 and M3) it was ok but for this model nothing.

off course i founded in some websites and blogs a backup but not an original from gionee why ?

if some one can provide it.

Regards
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
21-12-2017, 03:34 PM
(21-12-2017, 02:05 PM)boudjemaa Hi

I searched every where an official stock rom for Gionee P8 Max but i didn’t find it. for my previous gionne mobiles (M5 and M3) it was ok but for this model nothing.

off course i founded in some websites and blogs a backup but not an original from gionee why ?

Regards

All the firmware(stock and backup) do the same thing, you can still find the contents of the stock if you made backup the only difference is how you you make the backup. If you make with miracle you write with miracle if you make with SP flashtool you can write with SP flash tool.

BTW
Is there anything wrong with the device?
This post was last modified: 22-12-2017, 06:27 PM by xerxes.
boudjemaa
boudjemaa
boudjemaa
Enthusiastic Member
21-12-2017, 05:08 PM
(21-12-2017, 03:34 PM)innagee
(21-12-2017, 02:05 PM)boudjemaa Hi

Regards

All the firmware(stock and backup) does the same thing, you can still find the contents of the stock if you made backup the only difference is how you you make the backup. If you make with miracle you write with miracle if you make with SP flashtool you can write with SP flash tool.

BTW
Is there anything wrong with the device?

I justa want the original firmware as i do with my previus models to avoid the overlay software.

Also, i just updated it to the android 7 than it's no rooted.
i think there is no TWRP is released yet.
before it was with android 6 with TWRP and i canceled all unneeded apps.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-12-2017, 07:27 PM
(21-12-2017, 05:08 PM)boudjemaa I justa want the original firmware as i do with my previus models to avoid the overlay software.

Also, i just updated it to the android 7 than it's no rooted.
i think there is no TWRP is released yet.
before it was with android 6 with TWRP and i canceled all unneeded apps.

try dumping your current firmware in scatter file format using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
lets know the outcome