Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Fix a Tecno W3 phone stuck in Tecno boot logo, running a custom ROM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Fix a Tecno W3 phone stuck in Tecno boot logo, running a custom ROM

Fix a Tecno W3 phone stuck in Tecno boot logo, running a custom ROM

agk_Xandrux
agk_Xandrux
agk_Xandrux
23-12-2017, 03:42 AM

I flashed a custom ROM (MM-MOD-V4.1_W3) into my tecno W3 phone using TWRP, Used it for about three weeks, Suddenly the phone tried restarting and got stocked in the Tecno boot logo. I tried booting to recovery but the device would start and yet again get stocked in the Tecno boot logo. I'm trying to see how I can fix the phone without losing my media files in the phone's internal memory and I have no backup for them. Pls can anyone help.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
23-12-2017, 10:25 AM
(23-12-2017, 03:42 AM)agk_Xandrux I flashed a custom ROM (MM-MOD-V4.1_W3) into my tecno W3 phone using TWRP, Used it for about three weeks, Suddenly the phone tried restarting and got stocked in the Tecno boot logo. I tried booting to recovery but the device would start and yet again get stocked in the Tecno boot logo. I'm trying to see how I can fix the phone without losing my media files in the phone's internal memory and I have no backup for them. Pls can anyone help.

Try flashing recovery, system and boot from your stock/backup folder. 
No guarantee you will not lose your files.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-12-2017, 12:07 PM
(23-12-2017, 03:42 AM)agk_Xandrux I flashed a custom ROM (MM-MOD-V4.1_W3) into my tecno W3 phone using TWRP, Used it for about three weeks, Suddenly the phone tried restarting and got stocked in the Tecno boot logo. I tried booting to recovery but the device would start and yet again get stocked in the Tecno boot logo. I'm trying to see how I can fix the phone without losing my media files in the phone's internal memory and I have no backup for them. Pls can anyone help.

First, dump your firmware in scatter format using Miracle Box at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
Do you recall your build number before flashing the custom rom?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.