Hovatek Forum RULES FAQs & Feedback How to upgrade my current status
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

How to upgrade my current status

How to upgrade my current status

Gentle_soul
Gentle_soul
Gentle_soul
Techie Member
28-12-2017, 03:58 PM

.1.Have been noticing that despite all this month's that I have been in hovatek forum my star level is still in junior member.... How can I upgrade forward to being senior and so on......
.2. Hovatek have help me alot with my previous problems and I will like to make a contribution toward the good of this great platform, I don't know if I can get u guys bank account number so that I can contribute in my own little way.... Or if there is other way I can contribute toward the continuity and success of this platform....

Sent from my Infinix-X601 using Hovatek mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-12-2017, 07:16 PM
(28-12-2017, 03:58 PM)Gentle_soul .1.Have been noticing that despite all this month's that I have been in hovatek forum my star level is still in junior member....  How can I upgrade forward to being senior and so on......
.2. Hovatek have help me alot with my previous problems and I will like to make a contribution toward the good of this great platform,  I don't know if I can get u guys bank account number so that I can contribute in my own little way....  Or if there is other way I can contribute toward the continuity and success of this platform....

Sent from my Infinix-X601 using Hovatek mobile

1. ranking on the forum is based on number of posts made. you can read more on this @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1462.html
2. the forum is totally free, you can contribute by been active and helpful on the forum and sharing Hovatek with friends