Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] tecno H5 flashing using sp flash tool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] tecno H5 flashing using sp flash tool

[Please help] tecno H5 flashing using sp flash tool

whizyrel
whizyrel
whizyrel
09-01-2018, 03:44 AM

i own this tecno H5 that was bricked when i flashed using sp flash tool with a rom i downloaded from this forum.
i have downloaded and tried most rom available still it says brom error (please confirm that your load matches with your target device which is to be downloaded).
what should i do? Please, It's urgent. Thanks for always helping
.png
Screenshot (81).png
Size: 136.68 KB / Downloads: 4
wizandroidmz
wizandroidmz
wizandroidmz
09-01-2018, 10:30 AM
(09-01-2018, 03:44 AM)whizyrel i own this tecno H5 that was bricked when i flashed using sp flash tool with a rom i downloaded from this forum.
i have downloaded and tried most rom available still it says brom error (please confirm that your load matches with your target device which is to be downloaded).

Error 4032

Message: BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail

Meaning: The firmware you are trying to install is not compatible with your device or you have incorrect flash settings

Solution:
Make sure that the file (s) you are trying to flash are actually for your exact phone model
Be sure to check the boxes only for the files that appear on the ROM you are about to install
You probably have the wrong driver installed. Uninstall the vcom, preloader and MTK drivers using usb deview and manually reinstall . 
Delete the Sp Flash tool folder and re-extract itMake sure that the phone is off (with battery still inside) before connecting to the PC to install.
If that does not work, press and hold the volume down button before connecting the phone to the PC to install (you could try to increase volume, power + decrease volume, or increase power + volume).
Consider using the latest version of the Sp Flash tool
Format the phone before attempting to install the file (s) again
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-01-2018, 02:26 PM
(09-01-2018, 03:44 AM)whizyrel i own this tecno H5 that was bricked when i flashed using sp flash tool with a rom i downloaded from this forum.

Please, stick to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21625.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.