Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Pls my friend phone gionee M5 phone WiFi and hotspot,Bluetooth stopped working
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Pls my friend phone gionee M5 phone WiFi and hotspot,Bluetooth stopped working

Pls my friend phone gionee M5 phone WiFi and hotspot,Bluetooth stopped working

Gentle_soul
Gentle_soul
Gentle_soul
Techie Member
10-01-2018, 09:32 AM

Pls my friend phone gionee M5 phone WiFi and hotspot with Bluetooth just stopped working suddenly ... Even d home button self doesn't press i have 2 use other app 4 it....if we on it, it won't turn on and I have did the factory reset but yet it doesn't change, pls what can we I do to make it work because am thinking that maybe I should go and flash it with system but I don't want to waste my money.... Pls i need answer ASAP thanks........
The build number is....M5_0102_v630...

Sent from my Infinix-X601 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-01-2018, 01:47 PM
(10-01-2018, 09:32 AM)Gentle_soul Pls my friend phone gionee M5 phone WiFi and hotspot with Bluetooth just stopped working suddenly ... Even d home button self doesn't press i have 2 use other app 4 it....if we on it, it won't turn on and I have did the factory reset but yet it doesn't change, pls what can we I do to make it work because am thinking that maybe I should go and flash it with system but I don't want to waste my money.... Pls i need answer ASAP thanks........
The build number is....M5_0102_v630...

Looks to me like you'll need to flash the firmware for your build

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Gentle_soul
Gentle_soul
Gentle_soul
Techie Member
10-01-2018, 05:45 PM
Can I get the link of my firmware

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-01-2018, 06:50 PM
(10-01-2018, 05:45 PM)Gentle_soul Can I get the link of my firmware

we dont have the firmware for that build; we'll list it @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-389.html once its available
but again the build number you posted seems incomplete, it has 3 digits at the end instead of 4