Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno C9 stuck on Boot animation
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno C9 stuck on Boot animation

[Please help] Tecno C9 stuck on Boot animation

strawhatter
strawhatter
strawhatter
17-01-2018, 08:31 PM

Hi,

My phone has had a problem with it restarting at random times on some days, it happened again yesterday but this time it's been stuck on boot animation until the battery dies. I've already wiped cache partition, didn't work. Factory reset, didn't work either.

I've been trying to flash a stock ROM with miracle box, but after installing the VCOM drivers and starting miracle box, it still doesn't find the phone, I've reinstalled the drivers at least 5 times, restarted my computer, everything and it still isn't recognized... It doesn't even do the sound when a device is plugged into the computer. 

I need your help, I'd be wasting my money by going to a care center when I just need to flash it.
EDIT: it's a TECNO C9 Ver6.0 H535B1 M 160901V46 if it helps
Sincerely, 

Strawhatter.
This post was last modified: 17-01-2018, 08:32 PM by strawhatter.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-01-2018, 01:32 PM
(17-01-2018, 08:31 PM)strawhatter Hi,

My phone has had a problem with it restarting at random times on some days, it happened again yesterday but this time it's been stuck on boot animation until the battery dies. I've already wiped cache partition, didn't work. Factory reset, didn't work either.

have you downloaded the rom for that exact build?
if no, you can try the bin file @ https://firmware.gem-flash.com/index.php...fo&id=9275
if your phone isnt totally dead and the PC doesnt make any sound when you connect the phone, its either the PC's USB port, USB cable, or Phone's USB port is faulty
strawhatter
strawhatter
strawhatter
18-01-2018, 03:09 PM
(18-01-2018, 01:32 PM)X3non
(17-01-2018, 08:31 PM)strawhatter Hi,

have you downloaded the rom for that exact build?
if no, you can try the bin file 
if your phone isnt totally dead and the PC doesnt make any sound when you connect the phone, its either the PC's USB port, USB cable, or Phone's USB port is faulty
I have, I found the correct bin file 2 days ago, my phone isn't dead. When i plug it in the pc it charges so it shows life. I have tried with a different cable (my old one was faulty so I'm using a different one) and my phone's usb port should be fine since it's charging. Some solutions only say I have to put debugging mode but I can't really do that since my phone won't turn on :/ 
Is there a common error people make while installing the drivers? I feel like it's related to that...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-01-2018, 06:40 PM
(18-01-2018, 03:09 PM)strawhatter I have, I found the correct bin file 2 days ago, my phone isn't dead. When i plug it in the pc it charges so it shows life. I have tried with a different cable (my old one was faulty so I'm using a different one) and my phone's usb port should be fine since it's charging. Some solutions only say I have to put debugging mode but I can't really do that since my phone won't turn on :/ 
Is there a common error people make while installing the drivers? I feel like it's related to that...

Just because a phone charges when connected via USB cord doesn't necessarily mean it can transfer data over USB.
USB debugging isn't required for SP flash tool / Miracle Box flashing so ignore that information.
This is either a driver or USB port issue
This post was last modified: 18-01-2018, 06:42 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
strawhatter
strawhatter
strawhatter
19-01-2018, 11:48 PM

(18-01-2018, 06:40 PM)hovatek
(18-01-2018, 03:09 PM)strawhatter I have, I found the correct bin file 2 days ago, my phone isn't dead. When i plug it in the pc it charges so it shows life. I have tried with a different cable (my old one was faulty so I'm using a different one) and my phone's usb port should be fine since it's charging. Some solutions only say I have to put debugging mode but I can't really do that since my phone won't turn on :/ 

Just because a phone charges when connected via USB cord doesn't necessarily mean it can transfer data over USB.
USB debugging isn't required for SP flash tool / Miracle Box flashing so ignore that information.
This is either a driver or USB port issue

probably was the usb port, managed to do it on my other computer.
Problem solved!