Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Tecno droipad 8h TWRP needed urgently
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Tecno droipad 8h TWRP needed urgently

[Please help] Tecno droipad 8h TWRP needed urgently

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Kain
Kain
Kain
Enthusiastic Member
22-01-2018, 10:20 AM

(22-01-2018, 08:21 AM)hovatek
(21-01-2018, 05:48 AM)Kain All other stock files are there on......... www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19397.html

The recovery.img we'll port with needs to have been extracted from your phone because of the Build Number.
Do a scatter dump using Miracle Box at www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html

I can't make use of my laptop now, the screen got broken. I've viewed the tutorial on miracle box but I can't see a thing on my PC.
Just use the scatter from the link, I understand I might be at risk of bricking my phone but that is a risk I'm willing to take. Please help.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-01-2018, 07:38 PM
(22-01-2018, 10:20 AM)Kain I can't make use of my laptop now, the screen got broken. I've viewed the tutorial on miracle box but I can't see a thing on my PC.
Just use the scatter from the link, I understand I might be at risk of bricking my phone but that is a risk I'm willing to take. Please help.

The custom recovery might not be able to replace stock because yours is a higher build.
Use the tool at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21495.html - to port Philz recovery

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2