Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Techno J8 wont turn on after flashing its rom
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Techno J8 wont turn on after flashing its rom

Techno J8 wont turn on after flashing its rom

23-01-2018, 11:06 AM

My techno J8 had problems before so i decided to install a new rom. I have downloaded 4 versions that are found on the hovatech website for techno j8. While flashing with sp flashtool, i used the ''format all +download'' option. I have tried all the 4 roms one by one but the phone wont turn on.Each time i connect it to the computer, sp flashtool detects it and after flashing nothing happens.kindly help i desperately need your assistance.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-01-2018, 01:19 PM
(23-01-2018, 11:06 AM)ayumajuma@gmail.com My techno J8 had problems before so i decided to install a new rom. I have downloaded 4 versions that are found on the hovatech website for techno j8. While flashing with sp flashtool, i used the ''format all +download'' option. I have tried all the 4 roms one by one but the phone wont turn on.Each time i connect it to the computer, sp flashtool detects it and after flashing nothing happens.kindly help i desperately need your assistance.

did you take note of the build number of your J8 before flashing any rom?
did you by any chance make a firmware backup before flashing?
were you able to flash each of all the 4 different roms successfully with a green tick?