Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Bluboo S1 (MT6757) backup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Bluboo S1 (MT6757) backup

[Please help] Bluboo S1 (MT6757) backup

Tasy
Tasy
Tasy
04-02-2018, 02:39 PM

Hello Hovatek team,

I am struggling for a few days now, trying to make a phone backup (I tried with NVRAM backup first but failed).
So I goggled to your forums and found this solution: " www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html " but after following the instructions step by step several times I did not get the results of this tutorial.

At step "7. You should now see >> Waiting for USB Port at the bottom left corner. Connect the phone to the PC (must be switched off still with battery inside) then press the Power button just once (this is to ensure that your device is detected immediately). DO NOT hold down the power button else the phone will boot up normally" something doesn't go as it should. The program Miracle Box doesn't seem to find/connect with my phone, I don't know what goes wrong here. I tried pushing the power button once (as explained in the instructions) and I also tried without touching anything. (My phone is switched off but no matter what I do or don't do it still boots up on its own.) This way I can't continue to step 8.

- I am using Windows 7 86bit
- The original USB C type cable that came with the phone
- Phone has no trouble communicating with PC otherwise
- Driver(s) installed as instructed in the tutorial (manually)
- Using Miracle Box 2.27A
- Device is running Android 7.0 Nougat

I also did try all of the above on another PC with Windows 10 64bit but the Miracle Box "Start button" was grayed out.

Please help me to backup the damn device already, so I can continue with flushing it.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
04-02-2018, 08:12 PM
(04-02-2018, 02:39 PM)Tasy Hello Hovatek team,

I am struggling for a few days now, trying to make a phone backup (I tried with NVRAM backup first but failed).
So I goggled to your forums and found this solution: " www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html " but after following the instructions step by step several times I did not get the results of this tutorial.

Fix miracle inactive start button using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14815.html . Method 3 is the fastest and simplest.

When connecting the phone, first try without holding any key.
This post was last modified: 04-02-2018, 08:13 PM by xerxes.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-02-2018, 11:02 AM
(04-02-2018, 02:39 PM)Tasy Hello Hovatek team,

At step "7. You should now see >> Waiting for USB Port at the bottom left corner. Connect the phone to the PC (must be switched off still with battery inside) then press the Power button just once (this is to ensure that your device is detected immediately). DO NOT hold down the power button else the phone will boot up normally" something doesn't go as it should. The program Miracle Box doesn't seem to find/connect with my phone, I don't know what goes wrong here. I tried pushing the power button once (as explained in the instructions) and I also tried without touching anything. (My phone is switched off but no matter what I do or don't do it still boots up on its own.) This way I can't continue to step 8.

- I am using Windows 7 86bit
- The original USB C type cable that came with the phone
- Phone has no trouble communicating with PC otherwise
- Driver(s) installed as instructed in the tutorial (manually)
- Using Miracle Box 2.27A
- Device is running Android 7.0 Nougat

I also did try all of the above on another PC with Windows 10 64bit but the Miracle Box "Start button" was grayed out.

Please help me to backup the damn device already, so I can continue with flushing it.

The Miracle Box 2.27A (loader version) doesn't support your chipset. You'll need a hardware dongle and the latest version of Miracle Box

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Tasy
Tasy
Tasy
06-02-2018, 03:12 PM
So this is a solution for this Tool/Program, are there any other options if this turns out not to work?
This post was last modified: 06-02-2018, 03:13 PM by Tasy.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-02-2018, 06:24 PM

(06-02-2018, 03:12 PM)Tasy So this is a solution for this Tool/Program, are there any other options if this turns out not to work?

check @hovatek's reply above
the version of miracle box you are trying to use is old and won't work for your device chipset type
if you want to make a firmware backup, then you need to use the latest version along with the hardware dongle / box
Tasy
Tasy
Tasy
07-02-2018, 04:18 PM
(06-02-2018, 06:24 PM)X3non check @hovatek's reply above
the version of miracle box you are trying to use is old and won't work for your device chipset type
if you want to make a firmware backup, then you need to use the latest version along with the hardware dongle / box

I got that, I am just asking if there was another option that I don't have to pay for?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-02-2018, 07:09 PM
(07-02-2018, 04:18 PM)Tasy I got that, I am just asking if there was another option that I don't have to pay for?

for now NO.
we are currently having a look at the tool mentioned @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21920.html ; seems like it can perform the job