Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Homtom ht50 refusedto boot
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Homtom ht50 refusedto boot

Homtom ht50 refusedto boot

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
tyli
tyli
tyli
28-02-2018, 07:11 PM

hi, long story short, the phone refused to boot, no longer enters recovery, last time it somehow entered recovery tried to erase/format didnt work.

i downloaded stockrom somewhere followed the proceedure (i used upgrade instead of download in flash tool), after over 6 hour power outage made it sleep it disconnected and back to square 1.

What should i do?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
01-03-2018, 08:42 AM
(28-02-2018, 07:11 PM)tyli hi, long story short, the phone refused to boot, no longer enters recovery, last time it somehow entered recovery tried to erase/format didnt work.

i downloaded stockrom somewhere followed the proceedure (i used upgrade instead of download in flash tool), after over 6 hour power outage made it sleep it disconnected and back to square 1.

What should i do?

"Over 6hrs" do you mean the phone was connected to sp flash tool for 6 hours while upgrading and it wasn't successful when the battery ran down?
did you take note of the phone's build no. and does the firmware you've downloaded match the phone's build no.?
This post was last modified: 01-03-2018, 11:00 AM by xerxes.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-03-2018, 10:54 AM
(28-02-2018, 07:11 PM)tyli hi, long story short, the phone refused to boot, no longer enters recovery, last time it somehow entered recovery tried to erase/format didnt work.

What should i do?

1. How did the phone go dead in the first place
2. Have you tried taking out and reinserting the battery
3. Hope you installed VCOM drivers @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
tyli
tyli
tyli
01-03-2018, 12:51 PM
(01-03-2018, 08:42 AM)innagee

What should i do?

"Over 6hrs" do you mean the phone was connected to sp flash tool for 6 hours while upgrading and it wasn't successful when the battery ran down?
did you take note of the phone's build no. and does the firmware you've downloaded match the phone's build no.?

hmmm i didnt take note of it, the build no. the battery of the system ran out. it wasnt successful, could the build no. be the issue?
tyli
tyli
tyli
01-03-2018, 12:58 PM

(01-03-2018, 10:54 AM)hovatek

What should i do?

3. Hope you installed VCOM drivers @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

first the memory card corrupted the screen which became like checkers, i kept fiddling with the phone, impatient if it takes time to reboot i reboot afresh

2battery is sealed/screwed in

3. yes i installed vrom, followed one procedure like that. i'll compare with yours
tyli
tyli
tyli
01-03-2018, 01:25 PM
(01-03-2018, 10:54 AM)hovatek

What should i do?

i followed your proceedure your vcom doesnt have win 8.1 drivers, tried the rest didnt work
tyli
tyli
tyli
01-03-2018, 01:31 PM
(01-03-2018, 08:42 AM)innagee

What should i do?

should it take up to 6hrs? 
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-03-2018, 04:31 PM
(01-03-2018, 01:25 PM)tyli ...

windows 7 driver works for windows 7 and above [that includes 8, 8.1 and 10] ; not unless you didn't disable driver signature as the guide instructed
what is the current state of the phone now? [totally dead OR stuck at bootlogo]
before your PC ran out of battery, was the flashing already in progress? [i.e did you see the progress bar moving]
tyli
tyli
tyli
01-03-2018, 06:55 PM
(01-03-2018, 04:31 PM)X3non
(01-03-2018, 01:25 PM)tyli ...

windows 7 driver works for windows 7 and above [that includes 8, 8.1 and 10] ; not unless you didn't disable driver signature as the guide instructed
what is the current state of the phone now? [totally dead OR stuck at bootlogo]
before your PC ran out of battery, was the flashing already in progress? [i.e did you see the progress bar moving]

stuck at boot logo

no progress showing, just a stop button.
i actually tried loading that of win 7 it rejected it, i thought i had disabled the driver signature, i will try again
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-03-2018, 10:58 AM

(01-03-2018, 06:55 PM)tyli stuck at boot logo

no progress showing, just a stop button.
i actually tried loading that of win 7 it rejected it, i thought i had disabled the driver signature, i will try again

Install VCOM drivers using our guide and try again

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next