Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] UMIDIGI CRYSTAL PRO 4/64GB
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] UMIDIGI CRYSTAL PRO 4/64GB

[Please help] UMIDIGI CRYSTAL PRO 4/64GB

sparda15
sparda15
sparda15
03-03-2018, 09:27 AM

I flashed TWRP to my phone and the phone automatically encrypted itself and I had to flash super su for the phone to leave bootloop, the phone booted up and is still encrypted and now I want to use magisk and not super su and i need my stock boot image and I've searched everywhere online and I haven't seen any option that doesn't involve downloading the full rom, I was wondering if it's possible for you to get me the stock boot image or if super su backs up the boot image before patching it.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
03-03-2018, 04:50 PM
(03-03-2018, 09:27 AM)sparda15 I flashed TWRP to my phone and the phone automatically encrypted itself and I had to flash super su for the phone to leave bootloop, the phone booted up and is still encrypted and now I want to use magisk and not super su and i need my stock boot image and I've searched everywhere online and I haven't seen any option that doesn't involve downloading the full rom, I was wondering if it's possible for you to get me the stock boot image or if super su backs up the boot image before patching it.

What's the phone chipset? (see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13054.html )
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
03-03-2018, 04:54 PM
(03-03-2018, 09:27 AM)sparda15 I flashed TWRP to my phone and the phone automatically encrypted itself and I had to flash super su for the phone to leave bootloop, the phone booted up and is still encrypted and now I want to use magisk and not super su and i need my stock boot image and I've searched everywhere online and I haven't seen any option that doesn't involve downloading the full rom, I was wondering if it's possible for you to get me the stock boot image or if super su backs up the boot image before patching it.

What's the phone current state?
You can extract boot image from the phone using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
This post was last modified: 03-03-2018, 04:54 PM by xerxes.
sparda15
sparda15
sparda15
04-03-2018, 02:06 AM
The phone is working fine and booting up fine, but i need the stock boot image and super su already patched the boot image, i need an unpatched boot img so I can flash magisk
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-03-2018, 10:19 AM

(04-03-2018, 02:06 AM)sparda15 The phone is working fine and booting up fine, but i need the stock boot image and super su already patched the boot image, i need an unpatched boot img so I can flash magisk

Ran a quick search but nothing solid came up. Can you get access to a working phone of the same model?
Also, you could backup your firmware (just incase something goes wrong) and flash a supersu remover in TWRP

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.