Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Dead innjoo f2 issue
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Dead innjoo f2 issue

Dead innjoo f2 issue

rasheem
rasheem
rasheem
17-03-2018, 02:19 PM

Dear Admin,

I have a dead innjoo f2 which i am trying to fix.it all started when i tried flashing with wise-tool and the files I got from here.it flashed successfully but won’t power on and wont charge after flash.it only vibrate and make a sound when you press the power button and stop. I tried flashing again but still the same thing.it can still be detected by the system.
Kindly assist with a way out.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-03-2018, 05:01 PM
(17-03-2018, 02:19 PM)rasheem Dear Admin,

I have a dead innjoo f2 which i am trying to fix.it all started when i tried flashing with wise-tool and the files I got from here.it flashed successfully but won’t power on and wont charge after flash.it only vibrate and make a sound when you press the power button and stop. I tried flashing again but still the same thing.it can still be detected by the system.

charge the battery of the device properly or try a different battery
rasheem
rasheem
rasheem
17-03-2018, 05:18 PM
(17-03-2018, 05:01 PM)X3non
(17-03-2018, 02:19 PM)rasheem Dear Admin,

charge the battery of the device properly or try a different battery

i have tried charging it for 2 days now but haven't tried other battery with it.you know the battery is non-removeable.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-03-2018, 11:12 AM
(17-03-2018, 05:18 PM)rasheem i have tried charging it for 2 days now but haven't tried other battery with it.you know the battery is non-removeable.

You might need to disassemble the phone to disconnect the battery or test another.
How did the phone get bricked in the first place?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
rasheem
rasheem
rasheem
22-03-2018, 05:36 PM

(19-03-2018, 11:12 AM)hovatek
(17-03-2018, 05:18 PM)rasheem i have tried charging it for 2 days now but haven't tried other battery with it.you know the battery is non-removeable.

You might need to disassemble the phone to disconnect the battery or test another.
How did the phone get bricked in the first place?

issue resolved.i finally have to get a new panel.
thanks everyone.