Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android leeco Le s3 x626 Stock at phone mirrored
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

leeco Le s3 x626 Stock at phone mirrored

leeco Le s3 x626 Stock at phone mirrored

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
rasheem
rasheem
rasheem
21-04-2018, 11:48 AM

(20-04-2018, 11:27 AM)rasheem
(20-04-2018, 11:11 AM)hovatek
(19-04-2018, 10:41 PM)rasheem i have the two flash tool now and these are the error i got when i tried loading the scatter files

see Attached error:

Attach the scatter file for me to take a look

Attached is the scatter file.

Attached is the scatter file i used
Attached Files
.png
dump.PNG
Size: 53.29 KB / Downloads: 11
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-04-2018, 07:30 PM
(20-04-2018, 11:27 AM)rasheem Attached is the scatter file.

The guide you referred to is https://forum.xda-developers.com/le-2/he...r-t3715937
apart from the SP flash tool firmware, you're supposed to have another boot (boot-verified.img) and recovery (recovery_stock_works _after_brick.img) image. Did you download those too?
Also, is the phone mirrored and stuck at boot logo or it can boot to home screen

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
rasheem
rasheem
rasheem
22-04-2018, 03:55 PM
(21-04-2018, 07:30 PM)hovatek
(20-04-2018, 11:27 AM)rasheem Attached is the scatter file.

The guide you referred to is https://forum.xda-developers.com/le-2/he...r-t3715937
apart from the SP flash tool firmware, you're supposed to have another boot (boot-verified.img) and recovery (recovery_stock_works _after_brick.img) image. Did you download those too?
Also, is the phone mirrored and stuck at boot logo or it can boot to home screen

yes the boot-verified.img and recovery (recovery_stock_works _after_brick.img) are all included in the file i downloaded.

and yes it always stock at boot logo.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-04-2018, 10:46 AM
(22-04-2018, 03:55 PM)rasheem yes the boot-verified.img and recovery (recovery_stock_works _after_brick.img) are all included in the file i downloaded.

Alright.
Going forward. SP flash tool is also supposed to be included in the downloaded packages. What version of SP flash tool is it?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
rasheem
rasheem
rasheem
23-04-2018, 11:29 AM

(23-04-2018, 10:46 AM)hovatek
(22-04-2018, 03:55 PM)rasheem yes the  boot-verified.img and recovery (recovery_stock_works _after_brick.img) are all included in the file i downloaded.

Alright.
Going forward. SP flash tool is also supposed to be included in the downloaded packages. What version of SP flash tool is it?

yes the model is v5.1612.00

see Attached screen shot
Attached Files
.png
model.PNG
Size: 59.75 KB / Downloads: 8
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-04-2018, 12:24 PM
(23-04-2018, 11:29 AM)rasheem yes the model is v5.1612.00

see Attached screen shot

Good then. If this was the recommended version in the guide and you used the files provided in the guide then you should have no problem flashing the full rom. Use that version to flash the firmware
This post was last modified: 24-04-2018, 12:28 PM by hovatek.

Note!
rasheem
rasheem
rasheem
24-04-2018, 10:09 PM
(24-04-2018, 12:24 PM)hovatek
(23-04-2018, 11:29 AM)rasheem yes the model is v5.1612.00

see Attached screen shot

Good then. If this was the recommended version in the guide and you used the files provided in the guide then you should have no problem  flashing the full rom. Use that version to flash the firmware

yes following the guide i was able to flash the rom successfully which will lead to the phone being mirrored then to correct the mirrored phone, there is another part according to the guide (Part 5 - Running .bat files in S3 X626 folders) in the second file downloaded.That is where am having challenges running the .bat file which gives error(as Attached in the first page)
Reading further on the guide pages it was observed that .bat file error occur because oem unlock was not enable before the phone got brick .this is my challenges.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-04-2018, 12:28 PM
(24-04-2018, 10:09 PM)rasheem yes following the guide i was able to flash the rom successfully which will lead to the phone being mirrored then to correct the mirrored phone, there is another part according to the guide (Part 5 - Running .bat files in S3 X626 folders) in the second file downloaded.That is where am having challenges running the .bat file which gives error(as Attached in the first page)
Reading further on the guide pages it was observed that .bat file error occur because oem unlock was not enable before the phone got brick .this is my challenges.

Read this

Code:

In case you're interested in the technical details of what we're about to do, here's the quick low down: according to kanewilliam, the Tickernel website solution tells us that we need to first flash the le eco x620 firmware as well as boot and recovery into our bricked x626 phone, and for that we need to download a bunch of files from various websites. Once we have all the necessary files and we have successfully flashed the x620 firmware/boot/recovery via spflash tools, the phone will successfully boot but the screen will be mirrored making it unusable. However, that's okay, because after that we can then boot the mirrored phone in fastboot mode, relock the bootloader, and then flash the phone with a new ROM via dos commands, and after that we will have the phone back up and working again

And this too

Code:

8) So that's the hard part. Now the easy part - press Control Alt V, go to "Window" in the menu bar of SP Flash Tool and click on "Write Memory". The write memory tab will magically appear next to memory test tab. Again, you need do exactly as the instruction says - select boot-verified.img in the downloaded folder LeEco_x620_SP_Rom.androidbrick, and type "0xf900000" on the Begin Address field. Connect the X626 to USB but this time hold the Vol - button while doing so. Click "Write Memory" and the writing should work (Green okay sign). If you didn't do this right, you will get a slightly different error (something like VFY_FAIL).
9) Repeat the process but choose recovery_stock_works _after_brick.img in the folder LeEco_x620_SP_Rom.androidbrick for the file path, and change the Begin Address field to 0x8000. Again, connect the phone and hold down Vol +, and click "Write Memory"

Now, I skipped the DA_BR.bin part although it didn't seem to cause a problem. Anyway, I tried to power on my phone - initially and the red light started flashing and the battery icon appears on the screen - which means I need to charge my phone first since the battery has been depleted after a month of trying to fix the phone. So I charged it up for 20 mins, tried again and this time the phone booted! However, the screen will like its mirrored (just like the instructions said), and you won't be able to do much but at least I was able to boot into the home screen. Yay

According to the last two lines above, you're supposed to be able to boot to home screen (even though mirrored) and not be stuck at boot logo

BTW, zip and attach the bat file(s) so I see what commands its running.
This post was last modified: 25-04-2018, 12:34 PM by hovatek.

Note!
rasheem
rasheem
rasheem
26-04-2018, 08:34 AM
(25-04-2018, 12:28 PM)hovatek
(24-04-2018, 10:09 PM)rasheem yes following the guide i was able to flash the rom successfully which will lead to the phone being mirrored then to correct the mirrored phone, there is another part according to the guide (Part 5 - Running .bat files in S3 X626 folders) in the second file downloaded.That is where am having challenges running  the .bat file which gives error(as Attached in the first page)

Read this

Code:

In case you're interested in the technical details of what we're about to do, here's the quick low down: according to kanewilliam, the Tickernel website solution tells us that we need to first flash the le eco x620 firmware as well as boot and recovery into our bricked x626 phone, and for that we need to download a bunch of files from various websites. Once we have all the necessary files and we have successfully flashed the x620 firmware/boot/recovery via spflash tools, the phone will successfully boot but the screen will be mirrored making it unusable. However, that's okay, because after that we can then boot the mirrored phone in fastboot mode, relock the bootloader, and then flash the phone with a new ROM via dos commands, and after that we will have the phone back up and working again

And this too

Code:

8) So that's the hard part. Now the easy part - press Control Alt V, go to "Window" in the menu bar of SP Flash Tool and click on "Write Memory". The write memory tab will magically appear next to memory test tab. Again, you need do exactly as the instruction says - select boot-verified.img in the downloaded folder LeEco_x620_SP_Rom.androidbrick, and type "0xf900000" on the Begin Address field. Connect the X626 to USB but this time hold the Vol - button while doing so. Click "Write Memory" and the writing should work (Green okay sign). If you didn't do this right, you will get a slightly different error (something like VFY_FAIL).
9) Repeat the process but choose recovery_stock_works _after_brick.img in the folder LeEco_x620_SP_Rom.androidbrick for the file path, and change the Begin Address field to 0x8000. Again, connect the phone and hold down Vol +, and click "Write Memory"

Now, I skipped the DA_BR.bin part although it didn't seem to cause a problem. Anyway, I tried to power on my phone - initially and the red light started flashing and the battery icon appears on the screen - which means I need to charge my phone first since the battery has been depleted after a month of trying to fix the phone. So I charged it up for 20 mins, tried again and this time the phone booted! However, the screen will like its mirrored (just like the instructions said), and you won't be able to do much but at least I was able to boot into the home screen. Yay

According to the last two lines above, you're supposed to be able to boot to home screen (even though mirrored)  and not be stuck at boot logo

BTW, zip and attach the bat file(s) so I see what commands its running.

Attached is the screen shot of the batch files.
am unable to zip the folder because it contain some Chinese character and also the folder contain images of the flash files which is too large to be attached here.

and yes according to the last two lines i was able to boot to home screen at first to enable oem unlock(which was very difficult because of the mirrored screen) but when i tried running the script batch file and was given error and tried booting again it wont boot to home screen .
Attached Files
.png
batch file.PNG
Size: 62.85 KB / Downloads: 8
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-04-2018, 11:05 AM

(26-04-2018, 08:34 AM)rasheem Attached is the screen shot of the batch files.
am unable to zip the folder because it contain some Chinese character and also the folder contain images of the flash files which is too large to be attached here.

and yes according to the last two lines i was able to boot to home screen at first to enable oem unlock(which was very difficult because of the mirrored screen) but when i tried running the script batch file and was given error and tried booting again it wont boot to home screen .

I actually wanted to see the code inside the .bat files.
Run this command in fastboot

Code:

fastboot getvar unlocked
This post was last modified: 26-04-2018, 11:06 AM by hovatek.

Note!
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next