Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Update : SPF Tool Error: now- ERROR 6010 CODE DOWNLOAD FORBIDDEN
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Update : SPF Tool Error: now- ERROR 6010 CODE DOWNLOAD FORBIDDEN

[Please help] Update : SPF Tool Error: now- ERROR 6010 CODE DOWNLOAD FORBIDDEN

Pages (6): 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
marczL
marczL
marczL
28-04-2018, 11:48 AM

Hello everyone.

I have a boot loop Huawei Y6 Pro TIT-U02 after flashing a pre-root rom. I already have scatter file for my phone but when I tried flashing it with SPF tool, after the red mark it prompt an error which is BROM ERROR : S_BROM_DOWNLOAD_DA_FAIL (2004). Already tried different pc and usb cable same error still.

Phone's condition: Phone is detected by pc since fastboot mode detects my device so drivers have been installed.

But my phone keeps on starting when I connect it to pc so that might be the reason for the error, how to successfully flash with spf please.

UPDATE: Since Error 2004 was not solved I disassembled my phone and removed the battery. I got another error which is ERROR 6010 CODE DOWNLOAD FORBIDDEN. I think this was due to the locked bootloader. Everyone said SPF can flash phones with locked bootloader, how can I successfully flash?

UPDATE: I untick Preloader since bootloader is locked then this error occurred: BROM ERROR: S_SECURITY_SECURE_USB_DL_IMGAE_SIGNATURE_VERIFY_FAIL (6046)

LATEST UPDATE: I managed to successfully flashed a firmware but phone still does not turn on and worse it no longer show charging sign.

Hopefully someone could help. thank you
This post was last modified: 19-06-2018, 07:28 AM by marczL.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot (31).png
Size: 454.9 KB / Downloads: 26
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-04-2018, 02:50 PM
(28-04-2018, 11:48 AM)marczL Hello everyone.

I have a boot loop Huawei Y6 Pro TIT-U02 after flashing a pre-root rom. I already have scatter file for my phone but when I tried flashing it with SPF tool, after the red mark it prompt an error which is BROM ERROR : S_BROM_DOWNLOAD_DA_FAIL (2004). I tried all sorts of solution I found online but unfortunately no luck.

Phone's condition: Phone is detected by pc since fastboot mode detects my device. when i connect it on pc it keeps on restarting so I guess that might be a reason that flashing is a failure.

Hopefully someone could help. thank you

did you flash the pre-rooted rom using a custom recovery?
have you tried doing a factory reset?
the error you posted is different from what's on the screenshot [verify]
and if your phone is been detected in fastboot, then you should be able to flash the necessary partitions using fastboot
marczL
marczL
marczL
29-04-2018, 02:18 AM
thank you for the reply.  

By the way, before bootloop my phone was already rooted, had TWRP recovery . After a week of rooting, I can no longer install some apps, I tried factory reset but same problem arise so I decided to flash the pre-root rom through TWRP.  after that it got on bootloop even when I enter into recovery mode. Only fastboot mode working.

The problem in fastboot mode is I can't make commands successful since it seems the bootloader got lock again (FRP Lock displayed) after flashing the pre-root rom (need to enable OEM Unlock in Developers Options but I can't enable it since I can't open my phone)

Most say, the only solution is through SPF Flash tool but then I encountered the Brom Error Fail 2004. thanks
This post was last modified: 29-04-2018, 02:21 AM by marczL.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot (248).png
Size: 142.79 KB / Downloads: 23
marczL
marczL
marczL
29-04-2018, 02:25 AM
The first Error attachment by the way is when I just tried to flash the Preloader as someone had shared but still no luck.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-04-2018, 11:31 AM

(29-04-2018, 02:18 AM)marczL thank you for the reply.  

By the way, before bootloop my phone was already rooted, had TWRP recovery . After a week of rooting, I can no longer install some apps, I tried factory reset but same problem arise so I decided to flash the pre-root rom through TWRP.  after that it got on bootloop even when I enter into recovery mode. Only fastboot mode working.

The problem in fastboot mode is I can't make commands successful since it seems the bootloader got lock again (FRP Lock displayed) after flashing the pre-root rom (need to enable OEM Unlock in Developers Options but I can't enable it since I can't open my phone)

Most say, the only solution is through SPF Flash tool but then I encountered the Brom Error Fail 2004. thanks

From your second screenshot. All destination addresses are blank. This means you have not loaded any file for flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
marczL
marczL
marczL
30-04-2018, 12:24 PM
(30-04-2018, 11:31 AM)hovatek
(29-04-2018, 02:18 AM)marczL thank you for the reply.  

From your second screenshot. All destination addresses are blank. This means you have not loaded any file for flashing

I did load the scatter file for my phone and tick all except preloader then it prompted the brom error (2004)

May I ask how shall i make the flashing successful when my phone keeps on restarting when connected to pc?
This post was last modified: 30-04-2018, 12:28 PM by marczL.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-04-2018, 02:40 PM
(30-04-2018, 12:24 PM)marczL I did load the scatter file for my phone and tick all except preloader then it prompted the brom error (2004)

May I ask how shall i make the flashing successful when my phone keeps on restarting when connected to pc?

if fastboot detects your device, then why not try flashing boot and system using fastboot then perform a factory reset after flashing
Code:

fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash system system.img
marczL
marczL
marczL
01-05-2018, 12:20 AM
(30-04-2018, 02:40 PM)X3non
(30-04-2018, 12:24 PM)marczL I did load the scatter file for my phone and tick all except preloader then it prompted the brom error (2004)

if fastboot detects your device, then why not try flashing boot and system using fastboot then perform a factory reset after flashing
Code:

fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash system system.img

Already tried such fastboot commands but unfortunately there is a need to enable OEM unlock in Developer options and I can't enable it since I can't turn on my phone.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-05-2018, 01:23 PM
(01-05-2018, 12:20 AM)marczL Already tried such fastboot commands but unfortunately there is a need to enable OEM unlock in Developer options and I can't enable it since I can't turn on my phone.

so its down to SPft
try flashing again using the latest SPft version at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html if the same error 2004 still persists then try using a different PC preferably one running windows 7
marczL
marczL
marczL
02-05-2018, 04:00 AM

Same error occurred on my Windows 10 laptop and pc, have to find one with Windows 7.

I have a follow-up question, my phone keeps on restarting when connected to pc it has nothing to do with the flashing fail, right?

Will post feedback later when I can try flashing in Windows 7.

Thank you
Pages (6): 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next