Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android my tecno c7 is not flashed after formating by sp flash tool
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

my tecno c7 is not flashed after formating by sp flash tool

my tecno c7 is not flashed after formating by sp flash tool

Poll: my phone is black screen when trying to flash
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.

my phone buildnumber is ull_rlk6735_65u_m0/rlk6735_65u_m6.0/mra58k/1482245640
100.00%
Votes 1
please help
0%
Votes 0

Total 1 vote(s) 100%
ousman
ousman
ousman
Enthusiastic Member
05-05-2018, 02:04 PM

sorry about my poor English language , my problem is my tecno c7 is pattern lock /forgot after that reset my phone and the phone is request google account frp so when i try to bypass using wi-fi connection the keyboard is not google keyboard so i am not bypass the google account using wifi so i i try the phone to plash the phone is formated but not flashing in totally black screen so how to fix that
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
05-05-2018, 03:43 PM
(05-05-2018, 02:04 PM)ousman sorry about my poor English language , my problem is my tecno c7 is pattern lock /forgot after that reset my phone and the phone is request google account frp so when i try to bypass using wi-fi connection the keyboard is not google keyboard so i am not bypass the google account using wifi so i i try the phone to plash the phone is formated but not flashing in totally black screen so how to fix that

You're suppose to flash firmware after formatting else the phone will not boot up. 
Did you take note of the phone's build no. before formatting the phone?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-05-2018, 07:40 AM
(05-05-2018, 02:04 PM)ousman sorry about my poor English language , my problem is my tecno c7 is pattern lock /forgot after that reset my phone and the phone is request google account frp so when i try to bypass using wi-fi connection the keyboard is not google keyboard so i am not bypass the google account using wifi so i i try the phone to plash the phone is formated but not flashing in totally black screen so how to fix that

1. I guess you used SP flash tool to format right?
2. Did SP flash tool successfully format the device?
3. Have you tried flashing the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19276.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.