Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] How to fix MTK or SPD bricked after interrupting flash or backup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to fix MTK or SPD bricked after interrupting flash or backup

[Tutorial] How to fix MTK or SPD bricked after interrupting flash or backup

Pages (25): Previous 115 16 17 18 1925 Next
m4relis
m4relis
m4relis
16-05-2018, 07:06 PM

thanks Hovatek for helping, but maybe can help for me , i have Iphone 6s clone i was writed soft(flashing) and was show in SP tool Green OK,when i disconnected and try turn on phone was no reaction,when connect to charger still no reaction phone like dead all.But when i connect on computer i get USB device not regonize after 5~seconds disconnecting and again connecting non stop.Any chance back him life? its very important for me
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-05-2018, 01:16 PM
(16-05-2018, 07:06 PM)m4relis thanks Hovatek for helping, but maybe can help for me , i have Iphone 6s clone i was writed soft(flashing) and was show in SP tool Green OK,when i disconnected and try turn on phone was no reaction,when connect to charger still no reaction phone like dead all.But when i connect on computer i get USB device not regonize after 5~seconds disconnecting and again connecting non stop.Any chance back him life? its very important for me

Take out and re-insert the battery then charge it.
If it persists then maybe you'd flashed an incompatible firmware

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Oladejimathew
Oladejimathew
Oladejimathew
Enthusiastic Member
18-05-2018, 05:16 PM
Hello,
I've tried the battery removal option but my infinix hot 4 {dead after a successful dump with miracle box] still hasn't power up...any other possible means to make it power up sooner?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-05-2018, 05:58 PM
(18-05-2018, 05:16 PM)Oladejimathew Hello,
I've tried the battery removal option but my infinix hot 4 {dead after a successful dump with miracle box] still hasn't power up...any other possible means to make it power up sooner?

stick to your thread at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-22927.html
This post was last modified: 18-05-2018, 05:59 PM by X3non.
reacher
reacher
reacher
15-06-2018, 10:34 AM

hi, i just want to register and post this to thank you for saving my phone after i lost all hope, turn out a simple charging is the answer to all these, now the phone is back and running, thank you so much.
This post was last modified: 15-06-2018, 10:35 AM by reacher.
hurtimate
hurtimate
hurtimate
Enthusiastic Member
04-07-2018, 12:39 PM
my infinix not4 x572 went totally dead wen i was trying to do a backup with miracle box and after it shows 100 percent and turn to 0percent again and since den is not connecting agin not even power on since two days now and i ve been charging it since though the light is not stable and i cant revome the battery is there anything i can do to turn it on again
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-07-2018, 06:02 PM
(04-07-2018, 12:39 PM)hurtimate my infinix not4 x572 went totally dead wen i was trying to do a backup with miracle box and after it shows 100 percent and turn to 0percent again and since den is not connecting agin not even power on since two days now and i ve been charging it since though the light is not stable and i cant revome the battery is there anything i can do to turn it on again

stick to your thread at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23363.html
This post was last modified: 04-07-2018, 06:35 PM by X3non.
Olaniyan
Olaniyan
Olaniyan
09-07-2018, 02:43 AM
Hello guys, I connected my Note 4 X572 to Miracle box just to backup my rom in scatter files using the read option in mtk, but unfortunately after it reads finish and I was able to save the scatter files into my computer, as I disconnected my USB cord, my phone was unable to turn on, I connect charger, no sign of charging, it's just dead... Please guys help me...I'm panicking since morning as if I'm gonna die.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-07-2018, 12:50 PM
(09-07-2018, 02:43 AM)Olaniyan Hello guys, I connected my Note 4 X572 to Miracle box just to backup my rom in scatter files using the read option in mtk, but unfortunately after it reads finish and I was able to save the scatter files into my computer, as I disconnected my USB cord, my phone was unable to turn on, I connect charger, no sign of charging, it's just dead... Please guys help me...I'm panicking since morning as if I'm gonna die.

Happens a lot, its nothing to panic about. Just follow the steps on page 1. The fastest fix is to have the battery taken out and re-inserted though.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Olaniyan
Olaniyan
Olaniyan
09-07-2018, 02:28 PM

I have been charging the phone for the past six hours and have not seen any changes, please my battery is irremovable and I dont want to unscrew the stuff...please is there any way i can revive it faster with charging sir?
Pages (25): Previous 115 16 17 18 1925 Next