Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Nokia 1 Sp Flash Tool flashable Firmware
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Nokia 1 Sp Flash Tool flashable Firmware

[Please help] Nokia 1 Sp Flash Tool flashable Firmware

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Jemoh Bloggér
Jemoh Bloggér
Jemoh Bloggér
Enthusiastic Member
22-06-2018, 09:23 AM

There's this com port that keeps adding itself to device manager drivers list. it disappears and phone cant be detected. PLease elp. See the screnshot9 below attached.

Upon using miracle box,am getting unstable cm port as also show in the screenshot11 attached.

" 1. Power Off Phone , Remove Battery, Insert Battery Back
  2. Insert USB cable. In some cases Required Hold BootKey
  3. Use Miracle Boot Key In cases Boot key not Find
  4. Battery Should be Charged more then 50%
  Waiting for USB Port...
  Set MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port (COM15)
  Please Hold "ON" to connect with the phone...
>>Unstable comport
"
This post was last modified: 22-06-2018, 10:04 AM by Jemoh Bloggér. Edit Reason: More info on error.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot (9).png
Size: 290.93 KB / Downloads: 5
Jemoh Bloggér
Jemoh Bloggér
Jemoh Bloggér
Enthusiastic Member
22-06-2018, 11:25 AM
Thanks guys. i managed using fastboot. i flashed the rom using fastboot
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-06-2018, 04:23 PM
(22-06-2018, 06:31 AM)Jemoh Bloggér Yes, phone boots into recovery and fastboot. Adb and fastboot commands working too. I tried flashing usig fastboot but all in vain.  bootloader is unlocked.

if the bootloader is unlocked then you should be able to flash system.bin [rename to system.img] using fastboot command
Code:

fastboot flash system system.img

BTW the rom you downloaded seems to have been dumped using miracle box, very unlikely that SPft will work. try flashing using miracle box at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-06-2018, 07:12 PM
(22-06-2018, 11:25 AM)Jemoh Bloggér Thanks guys. i managed using fastboot. i flashed the rom using fastboot

Great!
Just in case you wish to flash that firmware in your screenshot at a later date (or someone else comes across this and fastboot isn't an option), its unlikely to work in SP flash tool.
Reasons:
1. The scatter file is filled with is_download: false which need to be changed to true & file_name: NONE which need to specify a file name for flashing to occur
2. The files are in .bin format which points at a Miracle Box dump. Miracle Box dumps don't play well with SP flash tool so flashing would have to be with Miracle Box
This post was last modified: 22-06-2018, 07:14 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Jemoh Bloggér
Jemoh Bloggér
Jemoh Bloggér
Enthusiastic Member
18-07-2018, 08:39 PM

i tried to use miracle box but gave "Unstable Com Port" error
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-07-2018, 10:11 AM
(18-07-2018, 08:39 PM)Jemoh Bloggér i tried to use miracle box but gave "Unstable Com Port" error

OK.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
20-07-2018, 11:23 AM
(22-06-2018, 07:12 PM)hovatek
(22-06-2018, 11:25 AM)Jemoh Bloggér Thanks guys. i managed using fastboot. i flashed the rom using fastboot

Great!
Just in case you wish to flash that firmware in your screenshot at a later date (or someone else comes across this and fastboot isn't an option), its unlikely to work in SP flash tool.
Reasons:
1. The scatter file is filled with is_download: false which need to be changed to true & file_name: NONE which need to specify a file name for flashing to occur
2. The files are in .bin format which points at a Miracle Box dump. Miracle Box dumps don't play well with SP flash tool so flashing would have to be with Miracle Box

I personally think that if you must use that particular rom, you have to have good knowledge on scatter files structure
Pages (2): Previous 1 2