Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android itel s32 blinking with no command when entering recovery mode
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

itel s32 blinking with no command when entering recovery mode

itel s32 blinking with no command when entering recovery mode

betulihosein
betulihosein
betulihosein
Enthusiastic Member
02-07-2018, 03:57 PM

hi
please, i try flashing my itel s32, but i formatted bootloader and siince then when i try to do normal booting the phone gets stuck in bootloop and also, when i try booting into recovery mode, the screen blinks continuously with "no command" and "SUPPORTED API: 3"
I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-07-2018, 04:32 PM
(02-07-2018, 03:57 PM)betulihosein hi
please, i try flashing my itel s32, but i formatted bootloader and siince then when i try to do normal booting the phone gets stuck in bootloop and also, when i try booting into recovery mode, the screen blinks continuously with "no command" and "SUPPORTED API: 3"
I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE.

how exactly did you "format bootloader"? [in details]
also do you remember the build number of your device?
betulihosein
betulihosein
betulihosein
Enthusiastic Member
02-07-2018, 04:51 PM
i used sp flash tool
under format option, i chose format with whole flash option instead of using format wiyhout bootloader
i dont remember the build number
betulihosein
betulihosein
betulihosein
Enthusiastic Member
02-07-2018, 06:07 PM
can i please get user-data and cache flash file components of itel s32
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-07-2018, 07:38 PM

(02-07-2018, 04:51 PM)betulihosein i used sp flash tool
under format option, i chose format with whole flash option instead of using format wiyhout bootloader
i dont remember the build number

the info seems incomplete, if you only formatted whole flash then your device should be totally dead
did you get a green tick when you formatted?
after formatting, did you successfully flash any firmware using the download tab?

BTW you don't userdata and cache to flash as you'll still need to wipe them in recovery mode, not that anyone in their right minds would provide you with that anyways.

you can try this button combo at the "No Command" screen, 
press Power button + Vol up  button then release both
also try vol up + power button if the above fails
This post was last modified: 02-07-2018, 07:40 PM by X3non.
betulihosein
betulihosein
betulihosein
Enthusiastic Member
03-07-2018, 08:55 AM
i flashed cache and userdata using protect1 and protect2 respectively and the phone started working.
but another problem started; network signal and internet works perfectly but when i try to make call, it says "cellular network not available"
And also when i try to factory reset from settings, it does not work, when i try to boot into recovery mode, the blinking no command comes again.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-07-2018, 10:34 AM
(03-07-2018, 08:55 AM)betulihosein i flashed cache and userdata using protect1 and protect2 respectively and the phone started working.
but another problem started; network signal and internet works perfectly but when i try to make call, it says "cellular network not available"
And also when i try to factory reset from settings, it does not work, when i try to boot into recovery mode, the blinking no command comes again.

@x3non already explained a trick to enter recovery mode in his last response.
As for the network issue, please, create a new thread to avoid a mixup
This post was last modified: 03-07-2018, 10:36 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.