Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Root tecno wx3p
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Root tecno wx3p

Root tecno wx3p

Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next
ondo obame
ondo obame
ondo obame
Techie Member
02-07-2018, 08:25 PM

Hello my name is Jean i live at Libreville Gabon. I want to root my tecno wx3p. I saw on internet i think all your post about the subject but... It is dificult for me. For example when i want to make fastboot the cmd say "waiting for device", but i downloaded (with your direction) and installed adb setup exe, the same when i want to unlock bootloader. Excuse me but can you do something for me? My english is very bad so i did not undertsood a lot of things in yours post on the internet, so if you can try french... But if not there is no problem i will do that i can. THanks

Envoyé de mon TECNO WX3P avec Hovatek mobile
ondo obame
ondo obame
ondo obame
Techie Member
02-07-2018, 08:34 PM
Hi. I hear that before root my tecno i must install trwp, how may i do, what things are need to do that. I also hear that before install trwp i must unlock bootload, how can i do that and what is need?if somebody can help. Excuse me but english is not my principal language but french i only know what i learn to Scholl.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-07-2018, 09:46 AM
(02-07-2018, 08:25 PM)ondo obame Hello my name is Jean i live at Libreville Gabon. I want to root my tecno wx3p. I saw on internet i think all your post about the subject but... It is dificult for me. For example when i want to make fastboot the cmd say "waiting for device", but i downloaded (with your direction) and installed adb setup exe, the same when i want to unlock bootloader. Excuse me but can you do something for me? My english is very bad so i did not undertsood a lot of things in yours post on the internet, so if you can try french... But if not there is no problem i will do that i can. THanks

You don't need TWRP or Unlocked bootloader to root.
1. What is your phone's Build Number (Settings > About > Build Number)
2. Do you have the stock rom for your phone's Build Number?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ondo obame
ondo obame
ondo obame
Techie Member
11-07-2018, 01:16 AM
Excuse me, i'm realy sorry for the long time but I had a problem with my hovatek app. I just download the new version. My phone's build number is WX3P-H8017AB-N-180122V216. What is a stock ROM? No I have nothing like that.

Envoyé de mon TECNO WX3P avec Hovatek Mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-07-2018, 10:24 AM

(11-07-2018, 01:16 AM)ondo obame Excuse me, i'm realy sorry for the long time but I had a problem with my hovatek app. I just download the new version. My phone's build number is WX3P-H8017AB-N-180122V216. What is a stock ROM? No I have nothing like that.

You'll first need to backup your firmware in scatter format using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
Let me know once done

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ondo obame
ondo obame
ondo obame
Techie Member
11-07-2018, 05:08 PM
Ok i try

ondo obame
ondo obame
ondo obame
Techie Member
11-07-2018, 05:55 PM
I must traduce all the tutorial in French first because I do not understand all then I will post you.

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
11-07-2018, 07:40 PM
(11-07-2018, 05:55 PM)ondo obame I must traduce all the tutorial in French first because I do not understand all then I will post you.

ok, you can translate the page using https://translate.google.com
ondo obame
ondo obame
ondo obame
Techie Member
12-07-2018, 02:08 AM
Hi. I have download the miracle box and the vcom drivers and i have download the tutorial on YouTube but when I try to install the drivers it does not succeed. The message say the material does not be installed, an error occurred in the installation... The INF have not information of number signature... (something like that. I have take a picture but I don't know how to put it here.) In French the message say:"Le materiel suivant n'a pas été installé:Média Tek DA USB VCOM Port
une erreur s'est produite lors de l'installation du périphérique.
Le fichier INF de tierce partie ne contient pas d'informations de signature numérique." So i Am at the step where i may install the Média Tek USB VCOM drivers.

ondo obame
ondo obame
ondo obame
Techie Member
12-07-2018, 02:12 AM

I have download also sp flash tool if it is important for anything.

Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next