Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Lenovo a1010a20
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Lenovo a1010a20

[Please help] Lenovo a1010a20

Hamza Shahzad
Hamza Shahzad
Hamza Shahzad
Techie Member
18-07-2018, 08:35 AM

Phone : Lenovo
Model : A Plus (a1010a20)

I have unlocked the bootloader through fastboot then after that i install twrp recovery and reboot to twrp recovery and i am unable to mount data and internal storage is 0 and when i reboot to normal lenovo logo showed up then twrp open and Process OpenScriptRecovery something like that with errors unable to mount then again phone reboot and bootloop like that , i can access fastboot and twrp , and i try to flash stock rom with sp flash tool but i got error "BROM ERROR : S_FT_DOWNLOAD_FAIL (2004)", i try differnet cords and also different versions of sp flash tool but still got this error "BROM ERROR : S_FT_DOWNLOAD_FAIL (2004)" can someone help me how can i solve this ? or manage to fix my phone ? plzzz help me
Hamza Shahzad
Hamza Shahzad
Hamza Shahzad
Techie Member
18-07-2018, 12:18 PM
Can someone help me or guide me ?? Plzz
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
18-07-2018, 02:33 PM
Easy....I can try
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
18-07-2018, 02:43 PM
(18-07-2018, 08:35 AM)Hamza Shahzad Phone : Lenovo

I have unlocked the bootloader through fastboot then after that i install twrp recovery and reboot to twrp recovery and i am unable to mount data and internal storage is 0 and when i reboot to normal lenovo logo showed up then twrp open and Process OpenScriptRecovery something like that with errors unable to mount then again phone reboot and bootloop like that , i can access fastboot and twrp , and i try to flash stock rom with sp flash tool but i got error "BROM ERROR : S_FT_DOWNLOAD_FAIL (2004)", i try differnet cords and also different versions of sp flash tool but still got this error "BROM ERROR : S_FT_DOWNLOAD_FAIL (2004)" can someone help me how can i solve this ? or manage to fix my phone ? plzzz help me
There is an interruption between the SP Flash Tool and the device communication and the SP Flash Tool encountered an error while flashing files.
Solution:
  1. Take out the battery and re-insert it back.

2. Use different USB Cable, port, and PC.

3. Right click flash_tool.exe -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Set to Windows XP Service Pack 3 -> Apply -> OK -> Run flash_tool.exe as administrator.

4. Make sure the battery has enough charge left.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
18-07-2018, 06:13 PM

(18-07-2018, 08:35 AM)Hamza Shahzad Phone : Lenovo

if you can still access fastboot, try flashing system and recovery.img from your stock rom using fastboot
Code:

fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

boot to stock recovery and perform a factory reset
then reboot and see if your phone can boot properly
This post was last modified: 18-07-2018, 06:16 PM by freshtyt.
Hamza Shahzad
Hamza Shahzad
Hamza Shahzad
Techie Member
20-07-2018, 02:11 PM
Thank you guys for replying,
I solved to fix the problem,
Actually my device maybe have some hardware issues to connect,
and i am stuck on bootloop and twrp recovery with mount data problem,
but i have stock rom of the mobile but i don't know that the files are signed images that's why when i flash stock recovery with fastboot then i got error "bad image file" then i go to twrp recovery and format the whole mobile system,secro etc, then i reboot to twrp and mount data problem is solved but the problem is that i don't have OS on mobile and i can't flash stock rom because of connecting issue but luckily i have working twrp so i search on google about how to convert stock rom to flashable zip file then i found this article www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-20497.html but then i know my image files are signed and this article requires unsigned image files so that i first unsigned the image files with this tutorial www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21005.html then i convert my files to flashable zip and copy to sd card and flash with twrp and then successfully fix my mobile phone, I am really thankful for you guys and also so much thankful for hovatek to make very helpful tutorials , THANK U GUYS
This post was last modified: 20-07-2018, 02:12 PM by Hamza Shahzad.