Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Screen completly distorted after brick and recovery
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Screen completly distorted after brick and recovery

[Please help] Screen completly distorted after brick and recovery

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
janii
janii
janii
23-07-2018, 06:12 PM

(23-07-2018, 01:16 PM)hovatek Try the approach @ to boot into stock recovery

Yesterday I tried flashing whole day to the point where the phone didnt even start anymore (again)
But the the phone wastn even detected by the tool/pc anymore. USB device not recognized. I thought I had it killed for good and could finally give up.
Today I got mail from ulefone for a new rom. Well I thought lets try plug the fing phone in again and it suddenly got detected again.
I tried flashing however it didnt boot except for recovery mode (the menu where I choose fastboot/recovery)

And now its fing not getting detected again. I really dont know what the f is going on anymore. This is driving me insane.

EDIT:
I plugged and unplugged the phone like a hundred times while having smart phone flash tool ready and holding volume up.
At some point it suddenly detected the phone and started flashing.
Now its finally booting up again. Still the screen isnt working even with the rom that ulefone provided me directly. They also told me to use IMEI writer tool. It removes the chinese tex key thing. Screen remains crap though

Im also able to enter recovery mode with the tutorial of yours. So it works. Probably did something wrong on my end.
This post was last modified: 23-07-2018, 07:55 PM by janii.
janii
janii
janii
23-07-2018, 08:44 PM
Just to be sure. Is the tool flashing the files correctly?
Im asking because I have lk1 and lk2 on flashtool but I only have one lk file in the rom:

imgur com/a/EhZO7oq
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-07-2018, 10:50 PM
(23-07-2018, 06:12 PM)janii ...
Now its finally booting up again. Still the screen isnt working even with the rom that ulefone provided me directly. They also told me to use IMEI writer tool. It removes the chinese tex key thing. Screen remains crap though

Im also able to enter recovery mode with the tutorial of yours. So it works. Probably did something wrong on my end.

try requesting stock rom for your exact build number. hopefully they can provide you that
if not then you might want to consider hardware
janii
janii
janii
24-07-2018, 05:23 PM
Ulefone just sent me another ROM to test it on my phone. This one is from 2018 06 20
My screen now works!!

In case someone has same problem with this phone, try this rom which was provided by ulefone to me:

https://mega.nz/#!UjgzCCib!TzqAwdFQMZaU4...oJnZ6E96jg

Their support is quick and very helpful. Message them if you have a specific problem
And thank you all for helping me here, really appreciate it!
This post was last modified: 24-07-2018, 06:36 PM by X3non.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-07-2018, 06:38 PM

(24-07-2018, 05:23 PM)janii Ulefone just sent me another ROM to test it on my phone. This one is from 2018 06 20
My screen now works!!

In case someone has same problem with this phone, try this rom which was provided by ulefone to me:

https://mega.nz/#!UjgzCCib!TzqAwdFQMZaU4...oJnZ6E96jg

Their support is quick and very helpful. Message them if you have a specific problem
And thank you all for helping me here, really appreciate it!

this is good and judging by the rom build date, this rom looks more upto date compared to the rest you tried
Pages (2): Previous 1 2