Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android TECNO CAMON X FASTBOOT FILES FOR UNBRICK
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

TECNO CAMON X FASTBOOT FILES FOR UNBRICK

TECNO CAMON X FASTBOOT FILES FOR UNBRICK

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
Experienced Member
28-07-2018, 04:03 PM

Hello Hovatek, please i'm in need of tecno camon x (ca7) android 8.1 files that i could flash through fastboot, because sp flash tool seems to be impossible. my phone is bricked and tried everything, but if you could get me like firmware files i could flash through fastboot with adb i could resurrect it. Much appreciate
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
28-07-2018, 04:54 PM
(28-07-2018, 04:03 PM)mdavidlee Hello Hovatek, please i'm in need of tecno camon x (ca7) android 8.1 files that i could flash through fastboot, because sp flash tool seems to be impossible. my phone is bricked and tried everything, but if you could get me like firmware files i could flash through fastboot with adb i could resurrect it. Much appreciate

Tecno Camon X require a secure boot DA that can enable sp flashtool flash your device, you can download the Secure Boot DA @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23243.html .

BTW, what's wrong with the phone and how did the problem start?
This post was last modified: 28-07-2018, 05:02 PM by xerxes.
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
Experienced Member
28-07-2018, 05:00 PM
Thank you, but i used that file already, but not working, used all version of sp flash tools. nothing works

but flash images through fastboot is easier, if i you could get me link NOT a scatter based Rom. so that i flash .Img files through fastboot, would i would be grateful
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
Experienced Member
28-07-2018, 05:12 PM
Sorry i tried to get screen sglash tool errors but i could not get a hand on working device.
the problem with the phone is it is bootlooping stuck on its logo, tried flash it's stock via miracle box, sp flash tool and infinity box but its imposisible. that's is why using scatter based rom is low chance. all i need is a rom with img files that i could flash via fastboot commands
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
28-07-2018, 05:23 PM

(28-07-2018, 05:12 PM)mdavidlee Sorry i tried to get screen sglash tool errors but i could not get a hand on working device.
the problem with the phone is it is bootlooping stuck on its logo, tried flash it's stock via miracle box, sp flash tool and infinity box but its imposisible. that's is why using scatter based rom is low chance. all i need is a rom with img files that i could flash via fastboot commands

The scatter file firmware you have contain .img files inside it which you can flash through fastboot.

Sent from my M5mini using Hovatek Mobile
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
28-07-2018, 05:25 PM
Mdavidlee you should note that not being able to flash ROMs on a device is not peculiar to you or your device. Are you sure of the DA file you used? Are you also sure about the ROM you tried?
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
Experienced Member
28-07-2018, 05:37 PM
Thank you, and yes i used genuine roms from hovatek forum, and all versions of sp flash tool, of ca7 or tecno camon x. but it failed

Also i tried flashing via fastboot but it continued bootlooping, and somewhere i saw a post that you cant flash scatter based roms via fastboot comands, maybe i forgot something, in fastboot i only flash,

System.img
vendor.img
boot.img
recovery.img
only
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
28-07-2018, 06:12 PM
(28-07-2018, 05:37 PM)mdavidlee Thank you,  and yes i used genuine roms from hovatek forum, and all versions of sp flash tool, of ca7 or tecno camon x. but it failed

Also i tried flashing via fastboot but it continued bootlooping, and somewhere i saw a post that you cant flash scatter based roms via fastboot comands, maybe i forgot something, in fastboot i only flash,

System.img
vendor.img
boot.img
recovery.img
only

you can flash img files from scatter file rom using fastboot
the question now is
did you take note of the build number of your device before flashing it?
did you perform a factory reset in recovery mode after flashing?
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
Experienced Member
28-07-2018, 07:28 PM
After flashing those img files it didn't boot in recovery anymore.
now i got sp flash tool to work but the problem is it shows error

error: status sec-img-hash-vfy-fail (0xc002002c)
verified boot is enabled,
please download signed image (boot-verified.img) or disable verified boot

is there any setting in scatter or sp flashtool to disable verified boot or something?
i can't get unlock bootload because now i have black screen with blue led on my phone
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
Experienced Member
28-07-2018, 08:12 PM

(28-07-2018, 06:12 PM)X3non
(28-07-2018, 05:37 PM)mdavidlee Thank you,  and yes i used genuine roms from hovatek forum, and all versions of sp flash tool, of ca7 or tecno camon x. but it failed

System.img
vendor.img
boot.img
recovery.img
only

you can flash img files from scatter file rom using fastboot
the question now is
did you take note of the build number of your device before flashing it?
did you perform a factory reset in recovery mode after flashing?

It looks like i will have to flash signed boot images, because i'm locked out of bootloader, recovery and system the phone is black accept led light... how do i make these images in rom i downloaded to be signed true?  

Please help
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next