Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Dead Tecno Camon Cx
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Dead Tecno Camon Cx

[Please help] Dead Tecno Camon Cx

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Hend
Hend
Hend
01-08-2018, 11:51 PM

Hey!! 
First of all my phone was running good and everytinge untill I decided to root it! I unlocked the bootloader and everything was fine, then when it came to the TWRP part I did it but since I don't have SD card at the moment I wasn't able to find the superuser file that was on the phone itself, I just didn't know what to do! And my bad! I rebooted the phone and now it's dead it only shows Tecno logo and this orange state "your device has been unlocked and can't be trusted, your device will boot in 5 seconds" and then it shows "your device is corrupt and can't be trusted" and a red word in bold says continue.

I can't access to TWRP or anything ,just android recovery, and please I really NEED a suitable firmware, my build number is cx h501 DEFG-N-180314V177.
Can't find any free firmware for this build number just on one website and it's for 5$ , can't trust it.

I have no clue what I am supposed to do..
This post was last modified: 04-08-2018, 11:34 AM by Hend.
Hend
Hend
Hend
02-08-2018, 12:13 AM
Update: I can access to the android recovery.
Hend
Hend
Hend
02-08-2018, 02:54 AM
Please HELP
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
02-08-2018, 11:13 AM
Did you take back up before you started?
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
02-08-2018, 11:16 AM

I will advise that you backup the phone now if you hadn't before
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
02-08-2018, 11:18 AM
Then you download this firmware https://www.hovatek.com/redirectcode.php...SVNyTldNSQ==  and get back to me. I repeat, GET BACK TO ME.
This post was last modified: 02-08-2018, 11:20 AM by EMMANUS.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-08-2018, 02:18 PM
(02-08-2018, 12:13 AM)Hend Update: I can access to the android recovery.

No reason to panic. Your phone got bricked because you failed to flash supersu after unlocking bootloader.
There's a better way to root without touching botloader but lets pend that for now and focus on reviving your phone.
The first thing you want to do is backup your current firmware in scatter format. Because of your chipset, you would need to use wwr @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html . The goal of the backup is just in case something goes wrong.
I need to know which recovery you can access. If its TWRP then you can flash supersu using adb sideload as explained @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-11647.html
If its stock recovery then there should be an option to enter Bootloader (fastboot). You can then repeat the rooting process and flash super su using adb sideload .
Your phone should be able to boot up fine once supersu is flashed
This post was last modified: 02-08-2018, 02:21 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Hend
Hend
Hend
02-08-2018, 03:11 PM
(02-08-2018, 11:13 AM)EMMANUS Did you take back up before you started?

No I didn't but I'll rn..
And I started downloading the firmware, I'll let you know when it's completed. Thank you a lot!
Hend
Hend
Hend
02-08-2018, 03:14 PM
(02-08-2018, 02:18 PM)hovatek
(02-08-2018, 12:13 AM)Hend Update: I can access to the android recovery.

No reason to panic. Your phone got bricked because you failed to flash supersu after unlocking bootloader.
There's a better way to root without touching botloader but lets pend that for now and focus on reviving your phone.
The first thing you want to do is backup your current firmware in scatter format. Because of your chipset, you would need to use wwr @ -. The goal of the backup is just in case something goes wrong.
I need to know which recovery you can access. If its TWRP then you can flash supersu using adb sideload as explained @ -
If its stock recovery then there should be an option to enter Bootloader (fastboot). You can then repeat the rooting process and flash super su using adb sideload .
Your phone should be able to boot up fine once supersu is flashed

It's stock recovery but the bad thing is that I wiped date/ factory reset and now I can't use ADB at all.. thanks!
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-08-2018, 04:38 PM

(02-08-2018, 03:14 PM)Hend It's stock recovery but the bad thing is that I wiped date/ factory reset and now I can't use ADB at all.. thanks!

in stock recovery, you should see the option to "reboot to bootloader". that should take you back to fastboot then you can reflash TWRP and sideload supersu.zip

BTW in your previous comment, is that the v177 firmware you're downloading?
Pages (2): 1 2 Next