Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] INFINIX ON AND OFF AND SHOWS NO COMMAND
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] INFINIX ON AND OFF AND SHOWS NO COMMAND

[Please help] INFINIX ON AND OFF AND SHOWS NO COMMAND

Mbami
Mbami
Mbami
03-08-2018, 12:12 PM

my infinix x554 shows the power screen where it shows infinix name and before it shows the main phone i.e fully on it goes off and on back and do the same. sometimes when i put my battery it starts the problem itself without me pressing the power button and when i tried doing the hard reset pressing the volume and power button . it shows no command. I got the driver file so i can format but when i connect it to my pc it detects it and the it makes the sound of it being removed from the pc and then the phone starts to on and off as usual
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
03-08-2018, 01:21 PM
What is your build number?

Have you tried another battery?

Have you checked that your power button is not faulty?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-08-2018, 08:42 AM
(03-08-2018, 12:12 PM)Mbami
my infinix x554 shows the power screen where it shows infinix name and before it shows the main phone i.e fully on it goes off and on back and do the same. sometimes when i put my battery it starts the problem itself without me pressing the power button and when i tried doing the hard reset pressing the volume and power button . it shows no command. I got the driver file so i can format but when i connect it to my pc it detects it and the it makes the sound of it being removed from the pc and then the phone starts to on and off as usual

While the phone is showing No Command, hold the Volume up button first then Power button next and release both together. That should get you into stock recovery.
Do a factory reset and lets know if the phone is still stuck in a bootloop.
BTW, how exactly did the phone get bricked?
This post was last modified: 04-08-2018, 08:43 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Mbami
Mbami
Mbami
04-08-2018, 02:37 PM
(04-08-2018, 08:42 AM)hovatek
(03-08-2018, 12:12 PM)Mbami

While the phone is showing No Command, hold the Volume up button first then Power button next and release both together. That should get you into stock recovery.
Do a factory reset and lets know if the phone is still stuck in a bootloop.
BTW, how exactly did the phone get bricked?
THE BATTERY WAS LOW THEN AND IT WENT OFF ...BUT I HAVE GOTTEN A NEW BATTERY BUT STILL. AM TRYING TO USE FLASH TOOL BUT WHEN I CONNECT IT IT DETECTS IT AND THEN  UNDETECTED. AND THIS MORNING I TRIED THE VOLUME UP WHEN IT SHOWS NO COMMAND AND THE INTERFACE FOR THE HARD RESET CAME BUT I COULD MAKE ONLY FOUR MOVES BEFORE IT GOES OFF AGAIN
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
05-08-2018, 12:26 AM

Check your power button
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-08-2018, 11:31 AM
(04-08-2018, 02:37 PM)Mbami THE BATTERY WAS LOW THEN AND IT WENT OFF ...BUT I HAVE GOTTEN A NEW BATTERY BUT STILL. AM TRYING TO USE FLASH TOOL BUT WHEN I CONNECT IT IT DETECTS IT AND THEN  UNDETECTED. AND THIS MORNING I TRIED THE VOLUME UP WHEN IT SHOWS NO COMMAND AND THE INTERFACE FOR THE HARD RESET CAME BUT I COULD MAKE ONLY FOUR MOVES BEFORE IT GOES OFF AGAIN

Have you left the battery to charge for some hours? Was the phone connected to power once you entered recovery mode?
This post was last modified: 06-08-2018, 11:31 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Mbami
Mbami
Mbami
12-08-2018, 03:10 AM
(05-08-2018, 12:26 AM)EMMANUS Check your power button

THATS A PICTURE OF IOT I CAN SEE A LITTLE CUT AT THE POWER BUTTON...COULD THAT BE THE REASON WHY IT CANT ON..BECAUSE WHILE THE PHONE IS OPEN I PLACE THE BATTERY AND TESTED ALL PART AND DISCOVERED THEY ALL HAVE POWER...BUT LIKE I SAID THERES A LITTLE CUT AT THE POWER BUTTON
Attached Files
.jpg
WIN_20180811_173910.JPG
Size: 103.84 KB / Downloads: 16
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
12-08-2018, 01:58 PM
The image is not clear, so I can't see exactly what you described.