Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android flashing problem
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

flashing problem

flashing problem

kranzy
kranzy
kranzy
06-08-2018, 01:41 AM

hello hovatek. I have been trying to flash ma phone[itel 1516plus] buts its not possible. I have followed all procedures required still no progress. please help me. as concerning why I am flashing, I got up one morning and when I turned on my phone, it brought me to the recovery tool. I tried rebooting but it kept on coming back to the same spot and the funiest thing is that, just of recently it comes on alone and goes to the recovery menu
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
06-08-2018, 01:45 AM
Check that your power and volume buttons are in good order
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-08-2018, 03:20 PM
(06-08-2018, 01:41 AM)kranzy hello hovatek. I have been trying to flash ma phone[itel 1516plus] buts its not possible. I have followed all procedures required still no progress. please help me. as concerning why I am flashing, I got up one morning and when I turned on my phone, it brought me to the recovery tool. I tried rebooting but it kept on coming back to the same spot and the funiest thing is that, just of recently it comes on alone and goes to the recovery menu

Which tool are you trying to flash with and what button are you holding when connecting to PC for flashing?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.