Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] USB DEBUGGING PROBLEM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] USB DEBUGGING PROBLEM

[Please help] USB DEBUGGING PROBLEM

08-08-2018, 02:55 AM

How can i activate the USB DEBUGGING of my phone with the screen password locked?????
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
08-08-2018, 08:36 AM
What are you trying to achieve on the phone?

If you are trying to unlock it, tell us the details of the phone so we will help you out
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-08-2018, 02:22 PM
(08-08-2018, 02:55 AM)Olusheye Olanrewaju Richard How can i activate the USB DEBUGGING of my phone with the screen password locked?????

What type of lock is it?
Attach a picture of the lock screen

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
11-08-2018, 11:40 AM
(08-08-2018, 08:36 AM)EMMANUS What are you trying to achieve on the phone?

If you are trying to unlock it, tell us the details of the phone so we will help you out

I wanna remove the pattern lock and the phone is not rooted samsung galaxy S2+
I dont wanna lose any data on the phone
please help me
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_2018-08-11-11-32-58[1].png
Size: 586.94 KB / Downloads: 7
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
11-08-2018, 03:34 PM

Do you have Octopus software?
It's a long shot,but you can still try. The phone is a broadcom chip.

Try Octopus. In the end, you may just have to lose your stuff. When you make peace with that,tell us so we can give you procedure.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
11-08-2018, 05:58 PM
(11-08-2018, 11:40 AM)Olusheye Olanrewaju Richard I wanna remove the pattern lock and the phone is not rooted samsung galaxy S2+
I dont wanna lose any data on the phone
please help me

as emmanus already mentioned, any procedure you try might still lead to loss of data maybe error on your side or tool used. you can try using a custom recovery e.g TWRP to remove pattern lock, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13324.html
only you'll have to search for TWRP for your exact S2 model and try flashing using odin
13-08-2018, 02:17 AM
(11-08-2018, 03:34 PM)EMMANUS Do you have Octopus software?
It's a long shot,but you can still try. The phone is a broadcom chip.

Try Octopus. In the end, you may just have to lose your stuff. When you make peace with that,tell us so we can give you procedure.

How do i go about the procedure ?????
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
13-08-2018, 09:06 AM
For screen lock, not sure it will work though

Run octopus, click on broadcom tab , click on read info(you may really need the usb debug on, I know you can't get it on), then click on reset screen lock.

For the factory reset, which will more likely fix your problem, but you will lose your files;

Remove and insert back your battery
Hold volume up + home (center) button then on button and keep that way till you see recovery menu.
use volume down to navigate to wipe data factory reset and power button to accept
use volume down to navigate to yes and power button to accept
18-08-2018, 05:14 PM
(13-08-2018, 09:06 AM)EMMANUS For screen lock, not sure it will work though

Run octopus, click on broadcom tab , click on read info(you may really need the usb debug on, I know you can't get it on), then click on reset screen lock.

For the factory reset, which will more likely fix your problem, but you will lose your files;

Remove and insert back your battery
Hold volume up + home (center) button then on button and keep that way till you see recovery menu.
use volume down to navigate to wipe data factory reset and power button to accept
use volume down to navigate to yes and power button to accept

alright thank you sir