Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Vernee M6
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Vernee M6

Vernee M6

peddlerd
peddlerd
peddlerd
Enthusiastic Member
19-08-2018, 11:09 PM

Hey guys,

Any work being done with the Vernee M6? It's a great phone for the price, but I haven't found any work done to this yet. Can't even find stock firmware on their website. Sent numerous emails asking for firmware and nothing, not even a reply.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
20-08-2018, 10:39 AM
(19-08-2018, 11:09 PM)peddlerd Hey guys,

Any work being done with the Vernee M6? It's a great phone for the price, but I haven't found any work done to this yet. Can't even find stock firmware on their website. Sent numerous emails asking for firmware and nothing, not even a reply.

is the phone bricked?
what's the phone's chipset?
peddlerd
peddlerd
peddlerd
Enthusiastic Member
20-08-2018, 11:03 AM
(20-08-2018, 10:39 AM)innagee
(19-08-2018, 11:09 PM)peddlerd Hey guys,

is the phone bricked?
what's the phone's chipset?

The phone works fine, just looking for custom options. The chipset is MT6750. I think that's the chipset, right?
It has a bit of lag to it, and I think it is because of the OS that Vernee "optimized". I think the OS needs to be played with a bit to get it running quicker.
It's close to stock android, and has 4gb of ram. Seems like it should be running faster IMO.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-08-2018, 05:12 PM
(20-08-2018, 11:03 AM)peddlerd The phone works fine, just looking for custom options.  The chipset is MT6750. I think that's the chipset, right?
It has a bit of lag to it, and I think it is because of the OS that Vernee "optimized".  I think the OS needs to be played with a bit to get it running quicker.
It's close to stock android, and has 4gb of ram.  Seems like it should be running faster IMO.

you can attempt to dump firmware, root then uninstall bloatwares if that would help reduce the lag 
you can try dumping firmware from the device using wwr method at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html
then root using the guide at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21427.html