Hovatek Forum GENERAL General Discussions How to block unwanted users on my ZTE MF920W+ MIFI
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

How to block unwanted users on my ZTE MF920W+ MIFI

How to block unwanted users on my ZTE MF920W+ MIFI

xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
20-08-2018, 09:06 PM

Good evening.
Please i need help on how i can control/block unwanted users in my ZTE Mifi, if there is an app i can use for that please do well to let me know. I have been going around the user control panel via the address 192.168.0.1 but i cant seem to find a way to do that. Please help me out. I am sorry for posting this in a wrong thread.
I couldn't find any thread that relates to my problem that is why i posted it here.
Thanks.
juvette
juvette
juvette
21-08-2018, 10:09 AM
(20-08-2018, 09:06 PM)xsantos Good evening.
Please i need help on how i can control/block unwanted users in my ZTE Mifi, if there is an app i can use for that please do well to let me know. I have been going around the user control panel via the address 192.168.0.1 but i cant seem to find a way to do that. Please help me out. I am sorry for posting this in a wrong thread.
I couldn't find any thread that relates to my problem that is why i posted it here.
Thanks.

Share screenshots of your CPE dashboard. There must be a section to see actively connected devices and block

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
22-08-2018, 09:43 AM
(20-08-2018, 09:06 PM)xsantos Good evening.
Thanks.

old mifi doesn't have the block feature the only way to block the unwanted users if by filter mac addresses. 
You can get under Settings>Wlan>Wlan Mac Filter