Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Repair smartphone Ritmix RMP-391
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Repair smartphone Ritmix RMP-391

Repair smartphone Ritmix RMP-391

Alex5
Alex5
Alex5
Enthusiastic Member
23-08-2018, 10:25 PM

Hello. I want to. I have made all the steps. But programm stop at this point (see screenshot). Why? Perhaps, it is necessary to turn on the smartphone? But in instructions it is specified not to turn on the device but only to connect a cable.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
24-08-2018, 03:23 PM
(23-08-2018, 10:25 PM)Alex5 Hello. I want to. I have made all the steps. But programm stop at this point (see screenshot). Why? Perhaps, it is necessary to turn on the smartphone? But in instructions it is specified not to turn on the device but only to connect a cable.

Explain exactly what is wrong with your device and its current state? 
Also, there's no screenshot attached.
Alex5
Alex5
Alex5
Enthusiastic Member
24-08-2018, 08:04 PM
(24-08-2018, 03:23 PM)innagee
(23-08-2018, 10:25 PM)Alex5 Hello. I want to. I have made all the steps. But programm stop at this point (see screenshot). Why? Perhaps, it is necessary to turn on the smartphone? But in instructions it is specified not to turn on the device but only to connect a cable.

Explain exactly what is wrong with your device and its current state? 
Also, there's no screenshot attached.

This smartphone is almost new. I have bought it in shop in the summer 2013, but used very short, only called several times a day, have taken several pictures. Trouble was one: the battery discharged very quickly . 3 months later somebody gave me Samsung which holds a long charge. Since, I use it. But sometimes I turn on Ritmix. And here, the bottom of the screen has suddenly ceased to work. Somebody advised me to return it on factory settings. I have returned, but now it is impossible to enter because it is necessary to press the "OK" button, and it is at the very bottom of the screen, and turn of the screen in this case doesn't work. So, it is necessary to reflash this smartphone. Therefore I'm here.
This post was last modified: 24-08-2018, 08:05 PM by Alex5.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
24-08-2018, 08:12 PM
(24-08-2018, 08:04 PM)Alex5 This smartphone is almost new. I have bought it in shop in the summer 2013, but used very short, only called several times a day, have taken several pictures. Trouble was one: the battery discharged very quickly . 3 months later somebody gave me Samsung which holds a long charge. Since, I use it. But sometimes I turn on Ritmix. And here, the bottom of the screen has suddenly ceased to work. Somebody advised me to return it on factory settings. I have returned, but now it is impossible to enter because it is necessary to press the "OK" button, and it is at the very bottom of the screen, and turn of the screen in this case doesn't work. So, it is necessary to reflash this smartphone. Therefore I'm here.

Set your phone from Portrait to Auto Rotate. See if that will let you select the option.
I think this might be a hardware problem. Take the phone for repairs

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
Alex5
Alex5
Alex5
Enthusiastic Member
24-08-2018, 08:52 PM

(24-08-2018, 08:12 PM)maxpayne
(24-08-2018, 08:04 PM)Alex5 This smartphone is almost new. I have bought it in shop in the summer 2013, but used very short, only called several times a day, have taken several pictures. Trouble was one: the battery discharged very quickly . 3 months later somebody gave me Samsung which holds a long charge. Since, I use it. But sometimes I turn on Ritmix. And here, the bottom of the screen has suddenly ceased to work. Somebody advised me to return it on factory settings. I have returned, but now it is impossible to enter because it is necessary to press the "OK" button, and it is at the very bottom of the screen, and turn of the screen in this case doesn't work. So, it is necessary to reflash this smartphone. Therefore I'm here.

Set your phone from Portrait to Auto Rotate. See if that will let you select the option.

"Auto Rotate" is activ, I keep it always. And if I connect the cable to PC and OS propose to use it like "USB-flash", here "Auto Rotate" works.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
25-08-2018, 03:01 PM
(24-08-2018, 08:52 PM)Alex5
(24-08-2018, 08:12 PM)maxpayne

"Auto Rotate" is activ, I keep it always. And if I connect the cable to PC and OS propose to use it like "USB-flash", here "Auto Rotate" works.

It might be a hardware related issue.