Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Development] Mediatek (MTK) Auto Philz recovery porter by Team Hovatek
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Development] Mediatek (MTK) Auto Philz recovery porter by Team Hovatek

[Development] Mediatek (MTK) Auto Philz recovery porter by Team Hovatek

Pages (22): Previous 114 15 16 17 1822 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-08-2018, 11:14 AM

(10-08-2018, 05:36 PM)Mikesew From the firmware downloaded from online gsm fix

Sent from my TECNO CX Air using Hovatek Mobile

Please, create a new thread so we focus on it
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
19-08-2018, 09:37 PM
I ported a full working twrp for camon cx air CX air H3713A.....V141 using carliv image kitchen and then i flashed it using sp flashtool but the touch input doesn't do any thing on recovery but when i flashed it to boot partition it fully works how to fix it? Can i enable touch for recovery partition please help me!

This post was last modified: 19-08-2018, 09:40 PM by xerxes.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-08-2018, 05:16 PM
(19-08-2018, 09:37 PM)Mikesew I ported a full working twrp for camon cx air CX air H3713A.....V141 using carliv image kitchen and then i flashed it using sp flashtool but the touch input doesn't do any thing on recovery but when i flashed it to boot partition it fully works how to fix it? Can i enable touch for recovery partition please help me!

create a new thread so we'll focus on this

in the new thread, you need to explain what you meant by this "but when i flashed it to boot partition it fully works"
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
25-08-2018, 09:33 AM
Thanks for Replying to me! Your link for how to create thread is for windows user. I dont have access to windows pc can i create thread using android?I am using Hovatek mobile app and Usually UC Browser

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
25-08-2018, 05:38 PM

(25-08-2018, 09:33 AM)Mikesew Thanks for Replying to me! Your link for how to create thread is for windows user. I dont have access to windows pc can i create thread using android?I am using Hovatek mobile app and Usually UC Browser

yes, it is the same procedure.
Ahlfred
Ahlfred
Ahlfred
28-08-2018, 09:05 PM
Hello sir, does this app works with unrooted and unlocked bootloaders? I'm new here and trying to revive my bootlooped android phone. I'm planning to flash the output file via fastboot since i've managed to obtain a copy of my stock recovery.img, the phoe i was reffering to won't accept commands via adb or fastboot oem unlock aince it had been factory reset and usb debugging surely reverted back to stock or off position. Thanks in advance
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-08-2018, 02:26 PM
(28-08-2018, 09:05 PM)Ahlfred Hello sir,  does this app works with unrooted and unlocked bootloaders?  I'm new here and trying to revive my bootlooped android phone.  I'm planning to flash the output file via fastboot since i've managed to obtain a copy of my stock recovery.img, the phoe i was reffering to won't accept commands via adb or fastboot oem unlock aince it had been factory reset and usb debugging surely reverted back to stock or off position.  Thanks in advance

the SW only ports recovery, it doesn't flash or have anything to do with flashing.
however you wish to flash the ported recovery is entirely up-to you
if your device is bricked then you should focus on unbricking it first before looking for a custom recovery

if you still require further assistance on the bricked phone, then create a new thread so we'll focus on it
soloshow
soloshow
soloshow
Enthusiastic Member
07-09-2018, 12:21 PM
Good days, please I watched the video tutorial, it's very helpful I must confess...
I downloaded the Auto Philz Recovery Porter and I extracted it to the mentioned folder (stock recovery), but when I extracted it not all the folder I saw inside the zip file extracted, such as BIN, PATCH AND SCRIPTS can't find them... And when I did according to the tutorial, I saw nothing inside output folder
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
07-09-2018, 02:10 PM
(07-09-2018, 12:21 PM)soloshow Good days, please I watched the video tutorial, it's very helpful I must confess...
I downloaded the Auto Philz Recovery Porter and I extracted it to the mentioned folder (stock recovery), but when I extracted it not all the folder I saw inside the zip file extracted, such as BIN, PATCH AND SCRIPTS can't find them... And when I did according to the tutorial, I saw nothing inside output folder

try porting using a different PC
Mhizta Viktoh
Mhizta Viktoh
Mhizta Viktoh
16-09-2018, 01:31 AM

my infinix hot 4 frowns at rooting I have tried everything humanly possible to root but it wasn't successful pls help me......... Secondly in the process of rooting , after flashing supersu with Philz recovery my phone could not boot it stops at the point of changing to normal screen then I booted into recovery and did a custom data backup of my files which where stored in .tar .tar.a my question is pls how can I open it...... Those files are equivalent to my liveee
Pages (22): Previous 114 15 16 17 1822 Next