Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help CWM for Gionee GN5001s
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help CWM for Gionee GN5001s

Help CWM for Gionee GN5001s

Joseph Ololade
Joseph Ololade
Joseph Ololade
Enthusiastic Member
09-09-2018, 02:34 PM

Hello guys, I recently crashed the OS of my gionee GN 5001s, tried flashing with the OS of the phone because I made back up from Miracle Box.. Yet the phone refuses to boot.. Tried 3 other miracle backup of the same phone yet it didn't boot.. So I hit Goole to check what's up and discovered a lot of people complained the same thing.

Now I need CWM because I already downloaded the OTA of the firmware but it refuses to update because my firmware is higher .. The TWRP I tried didn't work well. Someone posted CWM on the forum but when I tried downloading it has been removed .. Guys pls I need ur help
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
09-09-2018, 08:39 PM
(09-09-2018, 02:34 PM)Joseph Ololade Hello guys, I recently crashed the OS of my gionee GN 5001s, tried flashing with the OS of the phone because I made back up from Miracle Box.. Yet the phone refuses to boot.. Tried 3 other miracle backup of the same phone yet it didn't boot.. So I hit Goole to check what's up and discovered a lot of people complained the same thing.

Now I need CWM because I already downloaded the OTA of the firmware but it refuses to update because my firmware is higher .. The TWRP I tried didn't work well. Someone posted CWM on the forum but when I tried downloading it has been removed .. Guys pls I need ur help

What's the phone current state? [Totally dead, stuck on boot logo, or bootloop]
Port TWRP for your phone using the tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21839.html

Sent from my M5mini using Hovatek Mobile
Joseph Ololade
Joseph Ololade
Joseph Ololade
Enthusiastic Member
09-09-2018, 09:26 PM
Its stock on boot logo, I factory reset and it turn on and off..
Joseph Ololade
Joseph Ololade
Joseph Ololade
Enthusiastic Member
09-09-2018, 09:31 PM
Its stock on boot logo, I factory reset and it turn on and off
Joseph Ololade
Joseph Ololade
Joseph Ololade
Enthusiastic Member
10-09-2018, 07:55 AM

The AUTO TWRP porter didn't work, when I tried it it just ask for the OS Version when I select it tells me done in less than 3 seconds and nothing is in the output
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-09-2018, 11:51 AM
(10-09-2018, 07:55 AM)Joseph Ololade The AUTO TWRP porter didn't work, when I tried it it just ask for the OS Version when I select it tells me done in less than 3 seconds and nothing is in the output

We have a GUI version of the TWRP porter. Would you be willing to try that?
This post was last modified: 10-09-2018, 11:52 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.