Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android CUBOT X18 PLUS - MT6750T
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

CUBOT X18 PLUS - MT6750T

CUBOT X18 PLUS - MT6750T

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
11-09-2018, 10:49 PM

(11-09-2018, 06:34 PM)to5an
(11-09-2018, 10:13 AM)innagee
(10-09-2018, 09:50 PM)to5an
(10-09-2018, 08:03 AM)hovatek
(08-09-2018, 11:25 PM)to5an
Please where is your head office or some way you can fix the phone for me

Sorry, we don't provide offline support at the moment
Have you installed the VCOM drivers as instructed?
BTW, have you ever used SP flash tool on that PC?

Yes i have many times

SP FLASH TOOL METHOD:
I downloaded the latest firmware from their site.
Then i flashed it with Sp flash tool using formal all + download
I downloaded the camon nvram and nvdata and made nvdata an image file (nvdata.img) i made nvram a bin file (nvram.bin)
Then i edited the values in notepad++ so sp can see them
I flashed but it didnt show baseband only flashed the other values that came with the firmware.

MIRACLE BOX METHOD:
I cant use miracle because i installed vcom drivers for it and it is still not detecting. Even when i went online and saw a fix which is to catch it before it disappears when trying to flash through miracle, i installed and it didnt change, so it didnt detect.
My problem now is getting miracle to work

SP FLASH TOOL READBACK:
Funny story is i tried to do a readback with sp flash tool and when i flashed nvram.img  instead of .bin . it said my data is corrupted and forced me to factory reset, when i reset it and loaded the phone i saw my baseband MOLY.etc but after i restarted my phone it disappeared.
I tried what i did again to the best of my memory but it didnt work the second time

If i can get miracle box to detect my phone it might be the fix i need but i havent been able to do that for three days now and im so frustrated

I tried deleting all the VCOM Drivers and reinstalling. no luck. I want to try it on another pc but i am not able to do that yet. This one im using is windows 7

Do you have a Miracle Box or just the Loader version?
Have you tried factory reset after flashing the nvram using sp flash tool?
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23412.html for how to flash nvram using sp flash tool.

Sent from my M5mini using Hovatek Mobile

Loader 2.27 and 2.54 and even miracle thunder

thunder didnt work

both 2.27 loader and 2.54 loader are not detecting my device
I think i messed up my driver installation because sp flash tool isnt detecting my device either

Uninstall all VCOM drivers using USB deview, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7660.html
If you're using windows higher than win 7 then disable drivers signature verification, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-752.html
manually install MT65xx (MediaTek) USB VCOM drivers, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html
This post was last modified: 11-09-2018, 10:53 PM by xerxes.
Yohanan Piadoso
Yohanan Piadoso
Yohanan Piadoso
11-09-2018, 11:34 PM
try this driver bro

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NWzuGXv...p=drivesdk

just install the new instate

Google drivers is missing from your pc bro

without that miracle box can't detect phone
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
12-09-2018, 08:09 AM
(11-09-2018, 06:33 PM)to5an
(11-09-2018, 10:47 AM)EMMANUS I reiterate that, apart from your complete rom, flashing nv ram from that particular variant of tecno cx, or any of these phones
SuperD D1
Homtom S9 plus
Oukitel U15S
Oukitel K6000 Plus
Oukitel K10000 Max
Oppo F3
Philips S626L
mPhone 7 Plus
Doogee Y6 Max
Doogee Y6 Max/3D
UMIDIGI C2
UHANS İ8
Leagoo kiicaa mix,,s8,,t5

Remember i dont have baseband so to start flashing nvram i need baseband
No, you don't. You need nv ram to get baseband and not the other way round
to5an
to5an
to5an
15-09-2018, 08:59 AM
(11-09-2018, 11:34 PM)Yohanan Piadoso try this driver bro

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NWzuGXv...p=drivesdk

just install the new instate

Google drivers is missing from your pc bro

without that miracle box can't detect phone

No luck . Didnt detect my phone
to5an
to5an
to5an
15-09-2018, 09:01 AM

(11-09-2018, 10:49 PM)innagee
(11-09-2018, 06:34 PM)to5an
(11-09-2018, 10:13 AM)innagee
(10-09-2018, 09:50 PM)to5an
(10-09-2018, 08:03 AM)hovatek Sorry, we don't provide offline support at the moment
Have you installed the VCOM drivers as instructed?
BTW, have you ever used SP flash tool on that PC?

Yes i have many times

SP FLASH TOOL METHOD:
I downloaded the latest firmware from their site.
Then i flashed it with Sp flash tool using formal all + download
I downloaded the camon nvram and nvdata and made nvdata an image file (nvdata.img) i made nvram a bin file (nvram.bin)
Then i edited the values in notepad++ so sp can see them
I flashed but it didnt show baseband only flashed the other values that came with the firmware.

MIRACLE BOX METHOD:
I cant use miracle because i installed vcom drivers for it and it is still not detecting. Even when i went online and saw a fix which is to catch it before it disappears when trying to flash through miracle, i installed and it didnt change, so it didnt detect.
My problem now is getting miracle to work

SP FLASH TOOL READBACK:
Funny story is i tried to do a readback with sp flash tool and when i flashed nvram.img  instead of .bin . it said my data is corrupted and forced me to factory reset, when i reset it and loaded the phone i saw my baseband MOLY.etc but after i restarted my phone it disappeared.
I tried what i did again to the best of my memory but it didnt work the second time

If i can get miracle box to detect my phone it might be the fix i need but i havent been able to do that for three days now and im so frustrated

I tried deleting all the VCOM Drivers and reinstalling. no luck. I want to try it on another pc but i am not able to do that yet. This one im using is windows 7

Do you have a Miracle Box or just the Loader version?
Have you tried factory reset after flashing the nvram using sp flash tool?
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23412.html for how to flash nvram using sp flash tool.

Sent from my M5mini using Hovatek Mobile

Loader 2.27 and 2.54 and even miracle thunder

thunder didnt work

I think i messed up my driver installation because sp flash tool isnt detecting my device either

Uninstall all VCOM drivers using USB deview, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7660.html
If you're using windows higher than win 7 then disable drivers signature verification, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-752.html
manually install MT65xx (MediaTek) USB VCOM drivers, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

I have done all these to the point that sp flash tool now also cant detect my phone
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
15-09-2018, 12:06 PM
Fixing your device is up to you,we can only guide you.

Try another PC,or do a fresh windows installation, 32bit, install miracle box 2.02,it should automatically install all the drivers you need,then extract miracle the loader version and write the cx nvram
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-09-2018, 12:14 PM
(11-09-2018, 06:31 PM)to5an I have tried flashing that firmware. Asper flashing nvram, am i supposed to flash it with the firmware or after it and Am i supposed to factory reset from recovery or after bootup from my phone settings?

You flash NVRAM after flashing the firmware (when baseband is regained). You do a factory reset immediately after flashing the firmware (before booting up)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-09-2018, 12:15 PM
(11-09-2018, 06:34 PM)to5an Loader 2.27 and 2.54 and even miracle thunder

thunder didnt work

If you can, disconnect then reconnect the battery or try another PC

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
joshtori
joshtori
joshtori
Enthusiastic Member
27-09-2018, 05:37 PM
(05-09-2018, 09:09 PM)to5an This a relatively new phone on the market so to find the Custom TWRP was a chore. I found it on XDA and installed it then began to have issue with it detecting internal storage. There was a .zip file known as dm verity to stop it encrypting based on Oreo parameters but i didnt flash it. I flashed the recovery through bootloader and went straight to flash magisk. I couldnt back up my ROM and so when i saw a fixto detect my Internal storage which involve formatting it, i followed it. Mistakenly cleared the System, Data, Cache, NVDATA, EVERYTHING. Luckily flashing stock rom saved the phone OS but the stock rom did not have NVDATA and NVRAM. Now, i have no IMEI. I am lost! Please if you use this phone or know anyone who uses it, kindly beg them to send me their stock ROM with NVDATA, or their NVDATA.img and NVRAM.bin file so i can flash with SP Tool.  Hovatek forum please save me, i am a corper expecting various calls from PPA i am trying to get for my service. Stranded otondo in Lagos at the moment using wifi to communcate but i need my sim slot back!

After checking online and flashing to first ever stock rom of this phone (April 2018) i still dont have baseband so i cannot even try basic engineering mode. I need a NVRAM of Cubot X18 Plus urgently Sad I am so sad
Hello the best solution to this all is, look for someone with same Cubot X18 Plus and use his own phone as a backup to get yours back or alternatively go to facebook and search for Cubot Nigeria to assist you out. I have made sure that Cubot Company is being brought into Nigeria cos am a Diamond Membership of Cubot. Later thank me when your phone is brought back to Live by following me on facebook as Minister KelvinGreat. Login to Facebook now!!!!!
This post was last modified: 27-09-2018, 05:39 PM by joshtori.
to5an
to5an
to5an
28-09-2018, 11:10 AM

(27-09-2018, 05:37 PM)joshtori
(05-09-2018, 09:09 PM)to5an This a relatively new phone on the market so to find the Custom TWRP was a chore. I found it on XDA and installed it then began to have issue with it detecting internal storage. There was a .zip file known as dm verity to stop it encrypting based on Oreo parameters but i didnt flash it. I flashed the recovery through bootloader and went straight to flash magisk. I couldnt back up my ROM and so when i saw a fixto detect my Internal storage which involve formatting it, i followed it. Mistakenly cleared the System, Data, Cache, NVDATA, EVERYTHING. Luckily flashing stock rom saved the phone OS but the stock rom did not have NVDATA and NVRAM. Now, i have no IMEI. I am lost! Please if you use this phone or know anyone who uses it, kindly beg them to send me their stock ROM with NVDATA, or their NVDATA.img and NVRAM.bin file so i can flash with SP Tool.  Hovatek forum please save me, i am a corper expecting various calls from PPA i am trying to get for my service. Stranded otondo in Lagos at the moment using wifi to communcate but i need my sim slot back!

After checking online and flashing to first ever stock rom of this phone (April 2018) i still dont have baseband so i cannot even try basic engineering mode. I need a NVRAM of Cubot X18 Plus urgently Sad I am so sad
Hello the best solution to this all is, look for someone with same Cubot X18 Plus and use his own phone as a backup to get yours back or alternatively go to facebook and search for Cubot Nigeria to assist you out. I have made sure that Cubot Company is being brought into Nigeria cos am a Diamond Membership of Cubot. Later thank me when your phone is brought back to Live by following me on facebook as Minister KelvinGreat. Login to Facebook now!!!!!
TThink we met on xdadevelopers
Thank you ! logging in now!
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4