Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Rooted using magisk but unable to delete system app
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Rooted using magisk but unable to delete system app

Rooted using magisk but unable to delete system app

snazzy smooth
snazzy smooth
snazzy smooth
15-09-2018, 07:15 AM

hello ,i have a query i used the magisk method to root. root checker detects that its been rooted but when i use uninstaller apps that uninstall sysyem apps i am unable to uninstall them tried several apps from the playstore but non of them were able to uninstall system app. i granted these uninstaller apps Su root access in magisk menu but still fail in uninstalling
juvette
juvette
juvette
15-09-2018, 12:24 PM
(15-09-2018, 07:15 AM)snazzy smooth hello ,i have a query i used the magisk method to root. root checker detects that its been rooted but when i use uninstaller apps that uninstall sysyem apps i am unable to uninstall them tried several apps from the playstore but non of them were able to uninstall system app. i granted these uninstaller apps Su root access in magisk menu but still fail in uninstalling

You should backup your firmware before pulling this stunt.
Have you tried Link2SD?

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Mobile
francisdrake005
francisdrake005
francisdrake005
Techie Member
16-09-2018, 09:34 AM
(15-09-2018, 07:15 AM)snazzy smooth hello ,i have a query i used the magisk method to root. root checker detects that its been rooted but when i use uninstaller apps that uninstall sysyem apps i am unable to uninstall them tried several apps from the playstore but non of them were able to uninstall system app. i granted these uninstaller apps Su root access in magisk menu but still fail in uninstalling

Let me give you a hint, use Lucky Patcher or Link2SD apps. They wont fail removing that system app. But remember, the best way to remove system app will be, clear its data, force stop it, then uninstall it.

Sent from my TECNO K7 using Hovatek Mobile
snazzy smooth
snazzy smooth
snazzy smooth
17-09-2018, 01:42 AM
Thanks. Will try both these methods