Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android HOMTOM HT70
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

HOMTOM HT70

HOMTOM HT70

cristi1989
cristi1989
cristi1989
21-09-2018, 12:09 PM

I have a HOMTOM HT70  and i maniged to hard bricked i have traid different sp flash tolls , instald and reinstald vcom drivers , traid from 2 diferent computer and i hanged usb cabel i cant flash it with sp flash toll, it gets detected by the computer but nothink error affter erro traid all buton combos nothink deth left it on chage for cupel of days traid nothink its now a week since i tray to flash it but what ever i do i cant get pasd the red line on sp flash tool and if i do i get a ero ples turn of phone reconct ... its compleatly death thank pleass help out
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
21-09-2018, 02:09 PM
Try with the phone's battery removed.
cristi1989
cristi1989
cristi1989
21-09-2018, 02:24 PM
(21-09-2018, 02:09 PM)EMMANUS cont remove the battery is a bould in battery Try with the phone's battery removed.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
21-09-2018, 07:53 PM
(21-09-2018, 12:09 PM)cristi1989 I have a HOMTOM HT70  and i maniged to hard bricked i have traid different sp flash tolls , instald and reinstald vcom drivers , traid from 2 diferent computer and i hanged usb cabel i cant flash it with sp flash toll, it gets detected by the computer but nothink error affter erro traid all buton combos nothink deth left it on chage for cupel of days traid nothink its now a week since i tray to flash it but what ever i do i cant get pasd the red line on sp flash tool and if i do i get a ero ples turn of phone reconct ... its compleatly death thank pleass help out

How did the phone get bricked?
Did you take note of the phone's build build no?
Was flashing any firmware to the phone successful?
Attach screenshot of the error sp flash tool throws while attempting to flash the phone.

Sent from my M5mini using Hovatek Mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-09-2018, 06:33 AM

(21-09-2018, 12:09 PM)cristi1989 I have a HOMTOM HT70  and i maniged to hard bricked i have traid different sp flash tolls , instald and reinstald vcom drivers , traid from 2 diferent computer and i hanged usb cabel i cant flash it with sp flash toll, it gets detected by the computer but nothink error affter erro traid all buton combos nothink deth left it on chage for cupel of days traid nothink its now a week since i tray to flash it but what ever i do i cant get pasd the red line on sp flash tool and if i do i get a ero ples turn of phone reconct ... its compleatly death thank pleass help out

Attach a full screenshot of the error message

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.