Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my infinix alpha x570 not responding to power button after snoozing alarm
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my infinix alpha x570 not responding to power button after snoozing alarm

[Please help] my infinix alpha x570 not responding to power button after snoozing alarm

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
kenstanley254
kenstanley254
kenstanley254
Enthusiastic Member
10-02-2015, 06:57 AM

Dear Administrator,

My phone stated above wont come on after snoozing my alarm this morning.It wont even respond to the power button and usb charge.
I am therefore Requesting for permission to download the stock backup to fix the problem of a Corrupted / missing Preloader.

Thanks.

PS:I have seen your list of stock roms and the infinix x570 isnt one of them so am thinking of downloading the one for x451 as it is also a 4.2.1 jelly bean os kindly give me permission.
I have also remembered that last evening i had installed some heavy game apps.
This post was last modified: 10-02-2015, 11:32 AM by hovatek. Edit Reason: more info
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-02-2015, 09:45 AM
(10-02-2015, 06:57 AM)kenstanley254 Dear Administrator,

My phone stated above wont come on after snoozing my alarm this morning.It wont even respond to the power button and usb charge.
I am therefore Requesting for permission to download the stock backup to fix the problem of a Corrupted / missing Preloader.

Thanks.

PS:I have seen your list of stock roms and the infinix x570 isnt one of them so am thinking of downloading the one for x451 as it is also a 4.2.1 jelly bean os kindly give me permission.
first of all, your proposed method of fixing your phone is only going to make matters worse. Flashing one phone's files to another is definitely not the best line of action or one you should be considering at the point.

First of all, i'll need you to answer these questions

1. Was the phone rooted?
2. Is the battery removable
3. Was  the phone running on stock or custom ROM
4. Does your PC make a sound when you connect the phone to it?
5. Have you tried charging the phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kenstanley254
kenstanley254
kenstanley254
Enthusiastic Member
10-02-2015, 10:25 AM
(10-02-2015, 09:45 AM)hovatek
(10-02-2015, 06:57 AM)kenstanley254 Dear Administrator,

Thanks.

first of all, your proposed method of fixing your phone is only going to make matters worse. Flashing one phone's files to another is definitely not the best line of action or one you should be considering at the point.

First of all, i'll need you to answer these questions

1. Was the phone rooted?
2. Is the battery removable
3. Was  the phone running on stock or custom ROM
4. Does your PC make a sound when you connect the phone to it?
5. Have you tried charging the phone?

Thanks
1.yes phone was rooted
2.battery not removable
3.phone was running on preinstalled rom,that is i have not changed it ever since i bought the device
4.yes pc makes a sound when i connect it
5.yes i have tried charging but no response
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-02-2015, 11:35 AM
(10-02-2015, 10:25 AM)kenstanley254 Thanks
1.yes phone was rooted
2.battery not removable
3.phone was running on preinstalled rom,that is i have not changed it ever since i bought the device

We're working on getting the stock backup for your phone model. we'll upload it once available. In the mean time,
1. can you get access to a working phone of the same model?
2. have you tried charging it up to for 4 hours?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kenstanley254
kenstanley254
kenstanley254
Enthusiastic Member
10-02-2015, 11:57 AM

(10-02-2015, 11:35 AM)hovatek
(10-02-2015, 10:25 AM)kenstanley254 Thanks
1.yes phone was rooted
2.battery not removable

We're working on getting the stock backup for your phone model. we'll upload it once available. In the mean time,
1. can you get access to a working phone of the same model?
2. have you tried charging it up to for 4 hours?

Thanks
1.am afraid there is no access whatsoever to a working phone of the same model
2.I am putting it now to charge for the same hours you mentioned and will revert back as soon as they expire.

many thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-02-2015, 05:03 PM
(10-02-2015, 11:57 AM)kenstanley254 Thanks
2.I am putting it now to charge for the same hours you mentioned and will revert back as soon as they expire.
many thanks

keep checking https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html

Note!
kenstanley254
kenstanley254
kenstanley254
Enthusiastic Member
11-02-2015, 12:31 PM
(10-02-2015, 05:03 PM)hovatek
many thanks

Dear Hovatek,

I will keep on checking thank you, as advised i charged the phone for upto four hours but there was still no response.

thanks
kenstanley254
kenstanley254
kenstanley254
Enthusiastic Member
24-02-2015, 02:03 PM
(11-02-2015, 12:31 PM)kenstanley254
(10-02-2015, 05:03 PM)hovatek
many thanks

Dear Hovatek,

I will keep on checking thank you, as advised i charged the phone for upto four hours but there was still no response.

thanks

Dear HovateK,

Hope all is well...i must say that i have not managed to revive the phone for the past two weeks...i charged the phone for four hours as advised and now even the pc does not recognise the phone when plugged in...it is completely dead...i managed to get a stock rom(which i tried attaching here with sp flash tool inside but took forever to upload and so discontinued) even dowloaded mtk droid tools and all mtk usb driver but realised they are useless when the phone is not recognised by the pc.

what next?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-02-2015, 03:59 PM
(24-02-2015, 02:03 PM)kenstanley254 Dear HovateK,

Hope all is well...i must say that i have not managed to revive the phone for the past two weeks...i charged the phone for four hours as advised and now even the pc does not recognise the phone when plugged in...it is completely dead...i managed to get a stock rom(which i tried attaching here with sp flash tool inside but took forever to upload and so discontinued) even dowloaded mtk droid tools and all mtk usb driver but realised they are useless when the phone is not recognised by the pc.

what next?

The backup you made, was it done using MTK droid tools and did you create the !files to flash folder?

Note!
kenstanley254
kenstanley254
kenstanley254
Enthusiastic Member
25-02-2015, 07:58 AM

(24-02-2015, 03:59 PM)hovatek
(24-02-2015, 02:03 PM)kenstanley254 Dear HovateK,

what next?

The backup you made, was it done using MTK droid tools and did you create the !files to flash folder?

Dear Hovatek,

My answer is yes to all,thanks
Pages (2): 1 2 Next