Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android my tecno p5 cannot boot into recovery image
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

my tecno p5 cannot boot into recovery image

my tecno p5 cannot boot into recovery image

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
salihu
salihu
salihu
Enthusiastic Member
22-02-2015, 06:14 PM

I can't boot into recovery image mode and I try to flash my recovery image and boot but this message error cannot locate recovery partision. I took the phone to engineer but he says that my phone cannot connect to the system that means my phone cannot be flashed. The funny thing is that am using the phone even right now it is the phone am using to write D's thread. My major problem that makes me to flash the phone is that the phone icons e.g battery, network bar, in short status bar icons are too tiny the writings of the phone is too small and tiny even the pad dialer is too small and shifted to one side which is left syde of the screen. Pls do help me on how to flash the phone entirely or even the recovery image will be OK to me. Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-02-2015, 07:29 PM
(22-02-2015, 06:14 PM)salihu I can't boot into recovery image mode and I try to flash my recovery image and boot but this message error cannot locate recovery partision. I took the phone to engineer but he says that my phone cannot connect to the system that means my phone cannot be flashed. The funny thing is that am using the phone even right now it is the phone am using to write D's thread. My major problem that makes me to flash the phone is that the phone icons e.g battery, network bar, in short status bar icons are too tiny the writings of the phone is too small and tiny even the pad dialer is too small and shifted to one side which is left syde of the screen. Pls do help me on how to flash the phone entirely or even the recovery image will be OK to me. Thanks.
The fastest fix is to install a third-party launcher like Go Launcher on the phone and make it your default launcher
If you still want bigger font then use Big Font
If you still want bigger icons then use Giganticicon
waiting.....
This post was last modified: 22-02-2015, 07:31 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
salihu
salihu
salihu
Enthusiastic Member
23-02-2015, 02:19 AM
Pls hovatek I want a guide on how to flash the phone cox the phone right now is not been didected by a computer. Even engineer says that he can't work it out. And all I know I did to the phone is like I mistakenly flash the phone with wrong image recovery using ROM toolbox lite app
kainji1
kainji1
kainji1
23-02-2015, 02:27 AM
(22-02-2015, 07:29 PM)hovatek
(22-02-2015, 06:14 PM)salihu I can't boot into recovery image mode and I try to flash my recovery image and boot but this message error cannot locate recovery partision. I took the phone to engineer but he says that my phone cannot connect to the system that means my phone cannot be flashed. The funny thing is that am using the phone even right now it is the phone am using to write D's thread. My major problem that makes me to flash the phone is that the phone icons e.g battery, network bar, in short status bar icons are too tiny the writings of the phone is too small and tiny even the pad dialer is too small and shifted to one side which is left syde of the screen. Pls do help me on how to flash the phone entirely or even the recovery image will be OK to me. Thanks.
The fastest fix is to install a third-party launcher like Go Launcher on the phone and make it your default launcher
If you still want bigger font then use Big Font
If you still want bigger icons then use Giganticicon
waiting.....

Still waiting for your granted Bose.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-02-2015, 11:25 AM

(23-02-2015, 02:19 AM)salihu Pls hovatek I want a guide on how to flash the phone cox the phone right now is not been didected by a computer. Even engineer says that he can't work it out. And all I know I did to the phone is like I mistakenly flash the phone with wrong image recovery using ROM toolbox lite app

ok, first we need to confirm your phone type

1. Are you certain its just P5 and not P5s or P5+?
2. Is the OS 4.2?
3. When you boot the phone, whats the color of the first TECNO that appears, white or blue?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
salihu
salihu
salihu
Enthusiastic Member
23-02-2015, 01:24 PM
Yeah it is p5. And it is os 4.2.2 and the boot image shows blue tecno logo
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-02-2015, 02:22 PM
(23-02-2015, 01:24 PM)salihu Yeah it is p5. And it is os 4.2.2 and the boot image shows blue tecno logo

that's p5 4.2 Old OS type. supply a gmail address for me to grant you download permission

Note!
salihu
salihu
salihu
Enthusiastic Member
23-02-2015, 02:40 PM
salihubabanma@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-02-2015, 04:22 PM
(23-02-2015, 02:40 PM)salihu salihubabanma@gmail.com
granted! download Old p5 backup @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash all files except preloader using sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
This post was last modified: 23-02-2015, 04:25 PM by hovatek.

Note!
salihu
salihu
salihu
Enthusiastic Member
24-02-2015, 02:58 PM

Thank you. But pls help me out with a link to download sp flash tool and a guide on how to use it. Am glad to have you guys.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next