Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Need CustomRecovery For Lava Iris 88s
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Need CustomRecovery For Lava Iris 88s

Need CustomRecovery For Lava Iris 88s

Moglie
Moglie
Moglie
24-09-2018, 06:05 PM

can somebody help me getting twrp for ma device.
i tride with auto porter and its giving me error . DM-verity Check Need To patch boot.img
so i searched how this can b done . landed on magisk page on xda downloaded latest Magisk Manager Transfered It To My Device Installed It Opened it Followed All Steps As It Is.
When I Select boot.img From External SDCard (magisk suppose to download .zip file) but it doesn't. Magisk Does Nothing It ComesBack To Front Page And Does nothing. Ive Tried WiFi and Data Both No Sucess

Can someOne Patch Boot.img For Me Pls
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
24-09-2018, 08:29 PM
(24-09-2018, 06:05 PM)Moglie can somebody help me getting twrp for ma device.
i tride with auto porter and its giving me error . DM-verity Check Need To patch boot.img
so i searched how this can b done . landed on magisk page on xda downloaded latest Magisk Manager Transfered It To My Device Installed It Opened it Followed All Steps As It Is.
When I Select boot.img From External SDCard (magisk suppose to download .zip file) but it doesn't. Magisk Does Nothing It ComesBack To Front Page And Does nothing. Ive Tried WiFi and Data Both No Sucess

Follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21427.html to patch boot.img
This post was last modified: 24-09-2018, 08:32 PM by xerxes.
Moglie
Moglie
Moglie
24-09-2018, 09:40 PM
(24-09-2018, 08:29 PM)innagee
(24-09-2018, 06:05 PM)Moglie can somebody help me getting twrp for ma device.

Follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21427.html to patch boot.img

Yup! the same steps iam following to patch boot.img
Still nothing happens. 
Is there any way ican patch boot manually?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-09-2018, 03:11 PM
(24-09-2018, 09:40 PM)Moglie Yup! the same steps iam following to patch boot.img
Still nothing happens. 

maybe you're doing something wrong OR maybe its the version of magisk you're using
ensure you have latest magisk manager v6.0.0 installed on your phone
download magisk zip at https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/rele...-v17.1.zip and copy this zip to "Download" on both internal storage and SDcard
then retry patching, latest magisk manager won't need to redownload if the zip file already exists
This post was last modified: 25-09-2018, 06:16 PM by X3non.
Moglie
Moglie
Moglie
25-09-2018, 09:54 PM

(25-09-2018, 03:11 PM)X3non
(24-09-2018, 09:40 PM)Moglie Yup! the same steps iam following to patch boot.img
Still nothing happens. 

maybe you're doing something wrong OR maybe its the version of magisk you're using
ensure you have latest magisk manager v6.0.0 installed on your phone
download magisk zip at https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/rele...-v17.1.zip and copy this zip to "Download" on both internal storage and SDcard
then retry patching, latest magisk manager won't need to redownload if the zip file already exists

I did as u said.   Magisk.v17. 1. zip is in my both storage. And boot. Img is in my sdcard i clicked on install in Magiskmanager again click on install when popups and selected patch boot image only.  Navigate to my boot. Image file. Magisk Returned to front page. And nothing happens.......... 
May b my phone doesnt support by magisk. Its MT6739

Or Can i Flash recovery which i ported with Havotec's auto recovery porter for oreo. And then flash 
"Univarsal DM-Verity Disabler And ForceEncryption. zip"?
It says it can patch boot.img 
But ihave a dought when i unpack ported recovery i cannot see any folder which has icons for philz recovery
In ramdisk folder
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_20180926-003649.png
Size: 61.17 KB / Downloads: 2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-09-2018, 06:21 PM
(25-09-2018, 09:54 PM)Moglie I did as u said.   Magisk.v17. 1. zip is in my both storage. And boot. Img is in my sdcard i clicked on install in Magiskmanager again click on install when popups and selected patch boot image only.  Navigate to my boot. Image file. Magisk Returned to front page. And nothing happens.......... 

Or Can i Flash recovery which i ported with Havotec's auto recovery porter for oreo. And then flash 
But ihave a dought when i unpack ported recovery i cannot see any folder which has icons for philz recovery
In ramdisk folder

retry patching boot.img using a different android phone
and you most likely wont be able to boot any custom recovery let alone flash zip until you flash patched boot
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-09-2018, 10:10 AM
(25-09-2018, 09:54 PM)Moglie I did as u said.   Magisk.v17. 1. zip is in my both storage. And boot. Img is in my sdcard i clicked on install in Magiskmanager again click on install when popups and selected patch boot image only.  Navigate to my boot. Image file. Magisk Returned to front page. And nothing happens.......... 

In ramdisk folder

DM Verity won't even allow the recovery work.
Upload your stock boot.img and paste the link here
This post was last modified: 27-09-2018, 10:10 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.