Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android unable to flash twrp moto e3 power
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

unable to flash twrp moto e3 power

unable to flash twrp moto e3 power

No one1111
No one1111
No one1111
Enthusiastic Member
09-10-2018, 04:08 PM

I was trying to flash twrp on my device (Moto e3 power taido marshmallow) but i failed every time . Then someone gave me an older version . This one flashed twrp but stucked on first screen showing data writing failed, partition mounting failed etc. then device switches off and again same screen and same thing.I was unable to do anything.I flashed whole rom again to bring back my device in working condition. Is someone know why my device stuck and any method to install twrp. Thanks in advance team hovatek
This post was last modified: 09-10-2018, 04:12 PM by No one1111.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-10-2018, 06:33 PM
(09-10-2018, 04:08 PM)No one1111 I was trying to flash twrp on my device (Moto e3 power taido marshmallow) but i failed every time . Then someone gave me an older version . This one flashed twrp but stucked on first screen showing data writing failed, partition mounting failed etc. then device switches off and again same screen and same thing.I was unable to do anything.I flashed whole rom again to bring back my device in working condition. Is someone know why my device stuck and any method to install twrp. Thanks in advance team hovatek

where or how did you get the twrp you initially tried flashing? ie the one that failed to flash?
have you tried porting twrp using our porting tool at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21839.html ?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-10-2018, 08:46 AM
(09-10-2018, 04:08 PM)No one1111 I was trying to flash twrp on my device (Moto e3 power taido marshmallow) but i failed every time . Then someone gave me an older version . This one flashed twrp but stucked on first screen showing data writing failed, partition mounting failed etc. then device switches off and again same screen and same thing.I was unable to do anything.I flashed whole rom again to bring back my device in working condition. Is someone know why my device stuck and any method to install twrp. Thanks in advance team hovatek

1. Can the phone boot into stock recovery after flashing the rom?
2. Are you certain that the rom you flashed is for your build / variant i.e compatible with your device?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.