Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Pls my infinix s2 pro got bricked and I tried formating by erasing data and now its d
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Pls my infinix s2 pro got bricked and I tried formating by erasing data and now its d

[Please help] Pls my infinix s2 pro got bricked and I tried formating by erasing data and now its d

kelvinbarns
kelvinbarns
kelvinbarns
15-10-2018, 04:55 PM

My infinix s2 pro got bricked while trying to root it it couldn't pass booting stage again so I hand flashed it it still didn't work so I erased data from the hand flash menu and now my phone is dead completely its not even indicating when I plug charger anymore pls I need help pls I need help I ve been able to download the stock ROM from ur website but don't know what to do next
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
15-10-2018, 08:22 PM
(15-10-2018, 04:55 PM)kelvinbarns My infinix s2 pro got bricked while trying to root it it couldn't pass booting stage again so I hand flashed it it still didn't work so I erased data from the hand flash menu and now my phone is dead completely its not even indicating when I plug charger anymore pls I need help pls I need help I ve been able to download the stock ROM from ur website but don't know what to do next

did you take note of the build number of the phone before all this happened?
have you tried disconnecting / reconnecting the battery?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-10-2018, 10:43 AM
(15-10-2018, 04:55 PM)kelvinbarns My infinix s2 pro got bricked while trying to root it it couldn't pass booting stage again so I hand flashed it it still didn't work so I erased data from the hand flash menu and now my phone is dead completely its not even indicating when I plug charger anymore pls I need help pls I need help I ve been able to download the stock ROM from ur website but don't know what to do next

It would help to know exactly how you tried rooting and at what point it got stuck at logo.
Before flashing, you first need to find out your build number. 
1. Which of the roms @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21342.html did you download
2. Get the build number of your bricked device using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html . You could try the Miracle Box method

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.