Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix Zero X506 Dead
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Infinix Zero X506 Dead

Infinix Zero X506 Dead

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
BisoDevil
BisoDevil
BisoDevil
Enthusiastic Member
24-10-2018, 12:17 PM

Hi All, 
I have a strange issue in my Zero X506 j608 mobile which is my phone suddenly won't boot and gave me a black screen so I tried to check it with 1- Plugging it to charger it shows me the empty battery for a long time without any progress 
2- I replaced the battery (bought a new one) my phone turned on but stuck in Logo and keeps rebooting so
3 - I Flashed it with many ROMs from here (https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html) note I have flashed it before by same rom but now it keeps rebooting then 
4  -tried to enter recovery mode but in 4.4.2 Roms it just stuck in Logo and keeps rebooting in lollipop rom it shows me the recovery menu but when I press in recovery mode it hangs in Logo again and the rebooting 
5 - tried to flash CMW recovery mode to factory rest it  but same issue 
I have installed VCOM driver and my phone detected and flashed successfully without any problems 
I have read in one of thread this may be battery drain classic case but my battery is new also read I have to insert SD Card in phone when flashing but I tried flashing it without it (flashed successfully ) 
second I flashed it many times with battery inserted and other without both of them was successfully but my main issue is my phone doesn't allow me to go to recovery mode and always rebooting in Infinix logo 
any help please
This post was last modified: 24-10-2018, 12:23 PM by BisoDevil.
BisoDevil
BisoDevil
BisoDevil
Enthusiastic Member
24-10-2018, 12:18 PM
Hi All, 
I have a strange issue in my Zero X506 j608 mobile which is my phone suddenly won't boot and gave me a black screen so I tried to check it with 1- Plugging it to charger it shows me the empty battery for a long time without any progress 
2- I replaced the battery (bought a new one) my phone turned on but stuck in Logo and keeps rebooting so
3 - I Flashed it with many ROMs from here (https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html) note I have flashed it before by same rom but now it keeps rebooting then 
4  -tried to enter recovery mode but in 4.4.2 Roms it just stuck in Logo and keeps rebooting in lollipop rom it shows me the recovery menu but when I press in recovery mode it hangs in Logo again and the rebooting 
5 - tried to flash CMW recovery mode to factory rest it  but same issue 
I have installed VCOM driver and my phone detected and flashed successfully without any problems 
I have read in one of thread this may be battery drain classic case but my battery is new also read I have to insert SD Card in phone when flashing but I tried flashing it without it (flashed successfully ) 
second I flashed it many times with battery inserted and other without both of them was successfully but my main issue is my phone doesn't allow me to go to recovery mode and always rebooting in Infinix logo 
any help please
This post was last modified: 24-10-2018, 12:23 PM by BisoDevil.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-10-2018, 01:27 PM
(24-10-2018, 12:17 PM)BisoDevil Hi All, 
I have a strange issue in my Zero X506 j608 mobile which is my phone suddenly won't boot and gave me a black screen so I tried to check it with 1- Plugging

were you able to successfully factory reset the phone in recovery mode?
you can also try emmc wipe in factory mode [vol down + power button]
BisoDevil
BisoDevil
BisoDevil
Enthusiastic Member
24-10-2018, 03:58 PM
(24-10-2018, 01:27 PM)X3non
(24-10-2018, 12:17 PM)BisoDevil Hi All, 
I have a strange issue in my Zero X506 j608 mobile which is my phone suddenly won't boot and gave me a black screen so I tried to check it with 1- Plugging

were you able to successfully factory reset the phone in recovery mode?
you can also try emmc wipe in factory mode [vol down + power button]

both of them failed
I can go to recovery mode (volumeUp + power) but it hang after press recovery mode
(volume down + power ) do nothing
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-10-2018, 06:14 PM

(24-10-2018, 03:58 PM)BisoDevil both of them failed
I can go to recovery mode (volumeUp + power) but it hang after press recovery mode
(volume down + power ) do nothing

Could be an emmc issue.
When powered off and connected to power, what battery % does the phone show?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
BisoDevil
BisoDevil
BisoDevil
Enthusiastic Member
24-10-2018, 08:34 PM
As attached picture then boot up till logo then go to infinity loop logo reboot
This post was last modified: 24-10-2018, 08:49 PM by BisoDevil.
Attached Files
.jpg
IMG_20181024_214814.jpg
Size: 279.92 KB / Downloads: 2
.jpg
IMG_20181024_214831.jpg
Size: 206.5 KB / Downloads: 1
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
24-10-2018, 10:44 PM
Try this, on SP flash tool, load the scatter file, then go to the format tab,and format all except bootloader. After that, try to switch the phone on and report the result
BisoDevil
BisoDevil
BisoDevil
Enthusiastic Member
25-10-2018, 08:30 AM
I did as you said but after formatting with Except bootloader flag the phone didn't turn on ,
tried download only became same just loop in logo
BisoDevil
BisoDevil
BisoDevil
Enthusiastic Member
25-10-2018, 10:22 AM
Now problem become more difficult Phone doesn't show the logo and when I want to flash it again with STOCK rom with battery inside SP Flash tool doesn't detect it but when I remove the battery detected and accepted the The rom and when I want to turn it on nothing happen
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-10-2018, 12:56 PM

(25-10-2018, 10:22 AM)BisoDevil Now problem become more difficult Phone doesn't show the logo and when I want to flash it again with STOCK rom with battery inside SP Flash tool doesn't detect it but when I remove the battery detected and accepted the The rom and when I want to turn it on nothing happen

which rom did you flash here? the same j608 or j609
if its the same j608, then disconnect / reconnect the battery or leave the phone to charge for some time
if its j609 then reflash j608 preloader
Pages (2): 1 2 Next