Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Error detecting physical length address
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Error detecting physical length address

Error detecting physical length address

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
26-10-2018, 03:16 PM

Ok gonna click d scatter tab , and i will update u, seems anoda guy or roommates here is facing same problem as mine, gonna do dis , so we can shout hallelujah, gonna update soon thanks
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
26-10-2018, 10:28 PM
So thanks x3non , one thing remaining here is after d copy of d address in my rom_0 , i went back to spflashtool to perform a feedback of d emm_c user readback with start address of 0*0 and lenght address of what my value in rom_0, i clicked Read back all is the megabyte and remain stagnant and the time keep reading with colour progressive bar stagnant only d time is counting and all other parameters to know dat a flash is going just stagnant pls, help me ooo
This post was last modified: 26-10-2018, 10:31 PM by alumi4skop.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot (8).png
Size: 195.1 KB / Downloads: 4
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
26-10-2018, 10:33 PM
(26-10-2018, 10:28 PM)alumi4skop So thanks x3non , one thing remaining here is after d copy of d address in my rom_0 , i went back to spflashtool to perform a feedback of d emm_c user readback with start address of 0*0 and lenght address of what my value in rom_0, i clicked Read back all is the megabyte and remain stagnant and the time keep reading with colour progressive bar stagnant only d time is counting and all other parameters to know dat a flash is going just stagnant pls, help me too

I try different versions of sp flash tool and diff cable but all na same same pls and pls do u have any idea of miracle box 2.54 works on newer chipset like mtk p23 and  64 bit soc
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
26-10-2018, 10:43 PM
Seems dis thread is facing same problem as mine i think. https://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=25453

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Hovatek Mobile
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
27-10-2018, 05:53 AM

(26-10-2018, 10:28 PM)alumi4skop So thanks x3non , one thing remaining here is after d copy of d address in my rom_0 , i went back to spflashtool to perform a feedback of d emm_c user readback with start address of 0*0 and lenght address of what my value in rom_0, i clicked Read back all is the megabyte and remain stagnant and the time keep reading with colour progressive bar stagnant only d time is counting and all other parameters to know dat a flash is going just stagnant pls, help me ooo

You're complicating things here.
After every activity on sp flash tool or miracle box you will need to switch on/off the phone or disconnect/reconnect the battery before sp flash tool can detect the phone again.

Second thing is, you're to read back ROM_0 under emmc_boot1 region, with that you can extract preloader to perform RAM test for full length.
Once you get the full length then readback ROM_1 from emmc_user region and build the firmware with the full ROM_1. That's all.
Go through the WWR guide properly.

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
This post was last modified: 27-10-2018, 10:02 AM by X3non.
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
27-10-2018, 09:38 AM
(27-10-2018, 05:53 AM)innagee
(26-10-2018, 10:28 PM)alumi4skop So thanks x3non , one thing remaining here is after d copy of d address in my rom_0 , i went back to spflashtool to perform a feedback of d emm_c user readback with start address of 0*0 and lenght address of what my value in rom_0, i clicked Read back all is the megabyte and remain stagnant and the time keep reading with colour progressive bar stagnant only d time is counting and all other parameters to know dat a flash is going just stagnant pls, help me ooo

You're complicating things here.
After every activity on sp flash tool or miracle box you will need to switch on/off the phone or disconnect/reconnect the battery before sp flash tool can detect the phone again.

Second thing is, you're to read back ROM_0 under emmc_boot1 region, with that you can extract preloader to perform RAM test for full length.
Once you get the full length then readback ROM_1 from emmc_user region and build the firmware with the full ROM_1. That's all.
Go through the WWR guide properly.

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile

Dats wta i did here man, ok gonna re-do and get back here asap, but i don't think i get things muddled up here, ok gonna try sha, i dey follow wwr video here step by step with pause by pause, thanks i will get back asap

alumi4skop
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
27-10-2018, 03:05 PM
I have done it again but all na same same, follow d procedures adherely but yielded no diff ,I had to disconnect long time when I see no changes in d progressive bar, only d time is counting, and mb bar remain same

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-10-2018, 01:07 PM

What Start address, Length and region are you using for this full dump?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
alumi4skop
28-10-2018, 08:09 PM
(28-10-2018, 01:07 PM)hovatek
(26-10-2018, 10:28 PM)alumi4skop
So thanks x3non , one thing remaining here is after d copy of d address in my rom_0 , i went back to spflashtool to perform a feedback of d emm_c user readback with start address of 0*0 and lenght address of what my value in rom_0, i clicked Read back all is the megabyte and remain stagnant and the time keep reading with colour progressive bar stagnant only d time is counting and all other parameters to know dat a flash is going just stagnant pls, help me ooo

What Start address, Length and region are you using for this full dump?

Quote:My start address is 0*0 and length address is d ram test address result which is 0*747C00000

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-10-2018, 09:29 AM

(28-10-2018, 08:09 PM)alumi4skop My start address is 0*0 and length address is d ram test address result which is 0*747C00000

i'm suspecting that's because emmc_user is pretty large i.e 32GB 
how many mins or hours did you allow sp flash tool to read before concluding it's not reading?
retry the process again, while spft is reading wait a few mins then goto the folder location where you saved the rom* check the file size of rom* 

check if the file size is 0 bytes or if it has increased
if it increased then wait a few more mins then check if it increased again
let know the outcome of this

another thing you could try is to use the finish address for the last partition just above userdata, that should be system_b
it would dump faster without userdata partition
This post was last modified: 29-10-2018, 09:35 AM by X3non.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2