Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] looking for a PAC ROM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] looking for a PAC ROM

[Please help] looking for a PAC ROM

DesCoene
DesCoene
DesCoene
28-10-2018, 11:19 PM

Hi Developers & Members.

I've been contacting the company of Kruger & Matz for the PAC files or PAC ROM from the device i own 
Their answer was just as blunt as could've been taking of some possible business man that doesn't take pride in his company,
So Hereby I'am looking for a PAC ROM with the same valuables as what is shown in these picture 

Many Thanks for your comprehension and willingness 

DesCoene
Attached Files
.png
Mobogenie_20181028_125842.png
Size: 32.6 KB / Downloads: 3
.png
Mobogenie_20181028_125923.png
Size: 45.21 KB / Downloads: 2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-10-2018, 09:48 AM
(28-10-2018, 11:19 PM)DesCoene Hi Developers & Members.

I've been contacting the company of Kruger & Matz for the PAC files or PAC ROM from the device i own 
Their answer was just as blunt as could've been taking of some possible business man that doesn't take pride in his company,
So Hereby I'am looking for a PAC ROM with the same valuables as what is shown in these picture 

Many Thanks for your comprehension and willingness 

DesCoene

ran a quick search, nothing came up except this https://www.needrom.com/download/krugerm...ve-6-mini/
not your exact build but close
is there anything wrong with your phone?
DesCoene
DesCoene
DesCoene
30-10-2018, 10:12 PM
Hi
On your question if something is wrong with my phone? I would guess yes
Why do i think there's something wrong with it?
If i use the hard reset buttons it doesn't boots in recovery, which is very strange for a brand new phone we've received.
I wrote the company from kruger & matz, and they don't give PAC ROM files to the customers, as they answered me.
So I made a point that they're not very interested in how their customers having troubles with their phones once they've bought one.
which is to me a sign of hardly no interesting case towards their customers, whatever happens to their devices when for example stuck in a boot loop for example or a frozen screen or black screen.
So i contacted the person on the link you've provided me, but he's also not willingly to give it to me, he only wants to sell it to premium users of the needrom community.
And as you clearly can see on the screenshot, you can't draw the system files or whatsoever to backup your phone as well.

Sincerely

Des
Attached Files
.jpg
Refusal system pull KM0445.JPG
Size: 95.64 KB / Downloads: 1
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-10-2018, 09:33 AM
(30-10-2018, 10:12 PM)DesCoene Hi
On your question if something is wrong with my phone? I would guess yes
And as you clearly can see on the screenshot, you can't draw the system files or whatsoever to backup your phone as well.
Sincerely

Des

the key combo for booting spd devices into recovery mode is different from that of mtk devices. see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-479.html
what key combo did you use to attempt booting into recovery mode?

needrom needs the funds generated by premium members to keep their good work going and the commands you issued in adb are not meant to backup rather to copy a file from phone to your PC, in your case recovery and system.img
if you are trying to take a full backup of your phone, see
miracle box method at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17226.html [no pac file, this is only good for unbricking]
cm2spd method at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21776.html [pac file]
DesCoene
DesCoene
DesCoene
31-10-2018, 07:13 PM

Hi to answer your question

I used the keys volume down + power key

Which should be normal, unless i do it wrong, i know some devices have the opposite reset key buttons

Sincerely

Des
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
31-10-2018, 08:07 PM
Since your phone seems to be alright at the moment, the best line of action will be to get a backup of the current firmware through a safe means.

You can state your chipset and more details about the phone so you can get help you achieve that.
DesCoene
DesCoene
DesCoene
31-10-2018, 11:56 PM
(31-10-2018, 08:07 PM)EMMANUS Since your phone seems to be alright at the moment, the best line of action will be to get a backup of the current firmware through a safe means.

You can state your chipset and more details about the phone so you can get help you achieve that.

Hi with these i send you some pics and cpu document

Sincerely
Attached Files
.png
Mobogenie_20181028_125923.png
Size: 45.21 KB / Downloads: 1
.txt
cpuinfo.txt
Size: 636 bytes / Downloads: 2
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-11-2018, 09:36 AM
(31-10-2018, 07:13 PM)DesCoene Hi to answer your question
I used the keys volume down + power key
Which should be normal, unless i do it wrong, i know some devices have the opposite reset key buttons
Sincerely

Des

recovery mode on spd should be power button + vol down not the other way round
and i already sent you links on how to backup firmware from your device in my previous reply
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
EMMANUS
02-11-2018, 11:27 PM
(31-10-2018, 11:56 PM)DesCoene
(31-10-2018, 08:07 PM)EMMANUS Since your phone seems to be alright at the moment, the best line of action will be to get a backup of the current firmware through a safe means.

Hi with these i send you some pics and cpu document

Sincerely

From the CPU info you posted, your phone's chipset is SC7731c and you need cm2 dongle or miracle box or any other hardware box (updated) to help you backup the firmware