Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] PROBLEM on Huawei P9 Lite
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] PROBLEM on Huawei P9 Lite

[Please help] PROBLEM on Huawei P9 Lite

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
IntheTek
IntheTek
IntheTek
Enthusiastic Member
29-10-2018, 03:23 AM

Hello,
I'm happy to join you today, it is with great hope that I wholeheartedly seeks your help through this first post on HOVATEK FORUM.

The problem is that my phone Huawei P9 Lite does not work at all.
At first everything worked normally, but I was limited to one mobile operator, so I wanted to unlock the restriction in order to use all SIM cards, I entrusted the task to a technician, but unfortunately, nothing works Since then and he sent back me my phone with a lot of dysfunction :

-No SIM card works in the phone. When I insert a SIM card, the phone detects and lists the contacts from the SIM card phonebook, but I can not call or send a message. The network always shows Emergency calls only and a few times "No service". "
"When I try to run a call: "MOBILE NETWORK NOT AVALAIBLE.  "

-Camera no longer works. When I use the software by default of the camera, it does not at all, so I installed (via WIFI) photography software and it is with this that I can do photos, but SELFIES does not work at all, neither with the software by default, or with photography software.

What can I currently do with the phone ?. Just connect to a WIFI network, because the mobile network does not work anymore. And through WIFI, I download games to not feel sadness, I can't do anything more.

These are the major problems I meet with the phone, I don't know what to do. I just purchased HOVATEK ONLINE COURSE and I can not yet fix phone. So therefore, I am asking your help wholeheartedly.

Hoping a solution, thank you in advance, dear admins and members for your time and consideration.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-10-2018, 10:12 AM
(29-10-2018, 03:23 AM)IntheTek Hello,
I'm happy to join you today, it is with great hope that I wholeheartedly seeks your help through this first post on HOVATEK FORUM.

The problem is that my phone Huawei P9 Lite does not work at all.
At first everything worked normally, but I was limited to one mobile operator, so I wanted to unlock the restriction in order to use all SIM cards, I entrusted the task to a technician, but unfortunately, nothing works Since then and he sent back me my phone with a lot of dysfunction :

-No SIM card works in the phone. When I insert a SIM card, the phone detects and lists the contacts from the SIM card phonebook, but I can not call or send a message. The network always shows Emergency calls only and a few times "No service". "
"When I try to run a call: "MOBILE NETWORK NOT AVALAIBLE.  "

-Camera no longer works. When I use the software by default of the camera, it does not at all, so I installed (via WIFI) photography software and it is with this that I can do photos, but SELFIES does not work at all, neither with the software by default, or with photography software.

What can I currently do with the phone ?. Just connect to a WIFI network, because the mobile network does not work anymore. And through WIFI, I download games to not feel sadness, I can't do anything more.

These are the major problems I meet with the phone, I don't know what to do. I just purchased HOVATEK ONLINE COURSE and I can not yet fix phone. So therefore, I am asking your help wholeheartedly.

Hoping a solution, thank you in advance, dear admins and members for your time and consideration.

did the technician tell you the procedures he carried out on the phone?
have you check the baseband and IMEI is they're not unknown and invalid? 
settings > about phone > baseband 
if imei and baseband are both intact, then you can try unlocking the phone using tool such as dc unlocker
IntheTek
IntheTek
IntheTek
Enthusiastic Member
29-10-2018, 11:04 AM
I forgot an important detail, I had forgotten the password of locking and this is also the main reason that led me to see the technician.
He did not explain to me in the details. But he told me that he tried to restore to the factory state.

I looked at the topic you said: IMEI and baseband are available.
Will you, please assist me with a step-by-step tutorial with Dc Unlocker?.

Sincere thanks.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-10-2018, 01:10 PM
(29-10-2018, 11:04 AM)IntheTek I forgot an important detail, I had forgotten the password of locking and this is also the main reason that led me to see the technician.
He did not explain to me in the details. But he told me that he tried to restore to the factory state.

Sincere thanks.

seems like the phone is network locked, see https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-andro...lock-guide for network unlock using dc unlocker
note that you will need to purchase dc credits in order to use dc unlocker [the instructions for this is also in the link above]
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-10-2018, 04:55 PM

(29-10-2018, 11:04 AM)IntheTek I forgot an important detail, I had forgotten the password of locking and this is also the main reason that led me to see the technician.

Sincere thanks.

This is HiSilicon Kirin 650. Sounds to me like the Engineer flashed a firmware which might not be exacly for your build.
Do you know your phone's info
e.g Huawei P9 Lite VNS-Lxx C636Bxxx

I'm referring to the 'x' parts

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
IntheTek
IntheTek
IntheTek
Enthusiastic Member
29-10-2018, 10:33 PM
(29-10-2018, 04:55 PM)hovatek

Sincere thanks.

This is HiSilicon Kirin 650. Sounds to me like the Engineer flashed a firmware which might not be exacly for your build.
Do you know your phone's info
e.g Huawei P9 Lite VNS-Lxx C636Bxxx

I'm referring to the 'x' parts

I think the same thing, because every 5 minutes, the mobile network appears and disappears after 5 or 6 minutes, then it still displays emergency calls Only or No Service.
So there is alternating between the mobile network which normally appears around every 5 minutes; Emergency calls Only and No Service.
So it's probably a mistake during the flash procedure.

For phone information (I found this in Build Number): VNS-L21C185B395

In the hope of a positive result
Sincere thanks for your intervention.
This post was last modified: 29-10-2018, 10:35 PM by IntheTek. Edit Reason: Thank
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-10-2018, 11:15 AM
(29-10-2018, 10:33 PM)IntheTek I think the same thing, because every 5 minutes, the mobile network appears and disappears after 5 or 6 minutes, then it still displays emergency calls Only or No Service.
So there is alternating between the mobile network which normally appears around every 5 minutes; Emergency calls Only and No Service.

if your phone was really flashed then what you see in build number now isn't the original info. you might want to ask the technician for more info, like if he flashed the phone or what exactly he did
IntheTek
IntheTek
IntheTek
Enthusiastic Member
30-10-2018, 11:50 AM
(30-10-2018, 11:15 AM)X3non
(29-10-2018, 10:33 PM)IntheTek I think the same thing, because every 5 minutes, the mobile network appears and disappears after 5 or 6 minutes, then it still displays emergency calls Only or No Service.

if your phone was really flashed then what you see in build number now isn't the original info. you might want to ask the technician for more info, like if he flashed the phone or what exactly he did

Honestly, I do not know the exact problem; I am nevertheless willing to try every possible solution, because I do not see the technician anymore.
Currently, by the time I write, the network is available, surely for a few minutes and it will then show Emercy calls Only, after No Service.

Hoping for your help.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-10-2018, 06:21 PM
(30-10-2018, 11:50 AM)IntheTek Honestly, I do not know the exact problem; I am nevertheless willing to try every possible solution, because I do not see the technician anymore.
Currently, by the time I write, the network is available, surely for a few minutes and it will then show Emercy calls Only, after No Service.

Hoping for your help.

The bottom-line is that you need to flash the stock rom. Which to flash is the question since we can't find out the orginal build anymore.
What's your phone's region? L21C185B*** seems to be for Middle East
Maybe you could try
VNS-L21C185B360
VNS-L21C185B380
VNS-L21C185B384

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
IntheTek
IntheTek
IntheTek
Enthusiastic Member
31-10-2018, 01:13 PM

(30-10-2018, 06:21 PM)hovatek
(30-10-2018, 11:50 AM)IntheTek Honestly, I do not know the exact problem; I am nevertheless willing to try every possible solution, because I do not see the technician anymore.

Hoping for your help.

The bottom-line is that you need to flash the stock rom. Which to flash is the question since we can't find out the orginal build anymore.
What's your phone's region? L21C185B*** seems to be for Middle East
Maybe you could try
VNS-L21C185B360
VNS-L21C185B380
VNS-L21C185B384

I understand a little better and i sincerely want to thank you for all.
The problem is a little complicate for me, if you can repair it, i'll buy private support.
For the region, i try to see in about phone, but i didn't saw this information.
Best wishes
Pages (2): 1 2 Next