Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] HELP NEEDED TECNO M3 CANT BROWSE AND CANT PERFORM HARD RESET ALSO
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] HELP NEEDED TECNO M3 CANT BROWSE AND CANT PERFORM HARD RESET ALSO

[Please help] HELP NEEDED TECNO M3 CANT BROWSE AND CANT PERFORM HARD RESET ALSO

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
johnniearchangel
johnniearchangel
johnniearchangel
Enthusiastic Member
28-02-2015, 08:32 AM

Pls i have tecno m3, all of a sudden it stopped browsing but when i share the hotspot with my laptop, my laptop browses.
pls what could be the cause?. and also i cant wipe data with hard reset, saying no command, whenever i try to.
pls help......
thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-02-2015, 01:02 PM
(28-02-2015, 08:32 AM)johnniearchangel Pls i have tecno m3, all of a sudden it stopped browsing but when i share the hotspot with my laptop, my laptop browses.
pls what could be the cause?. and also i cant wipe data with hard reset, saying no command, whenever i try to.
pls help......
thanks

You're already in recovery mode when you see the No command. just press your volume buttons or power to proceed to the next screen. read https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-479.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
johnniearchangel
johnniearchangel
johnniearchangel
Enthusiastic Member
28-02-2015, 02:16 PM
once i select wipe data, it takes me to the next command with a lot of no options, i select any out of it, it says no command. reason for the no command on wiping data is beyond me
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-02-2015, 03:36 PM
(28-02-2015, 02:16 PM)johnniearchangel once i select wipe data, it takes me to the next command with a lot of no options, i select any out of it, it says no command. reason for the no command on wiping data is beyond me

whenever you see no command, press your volume increase button once to proceed. if that button doesnt work, press power button once
let me know if you're still having difficulty

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
johnniearchangel
johnniearchangel
johnniearchangel
Enthusiastic Member
28-02-2015, 10:23 PM

thanks and yes, after pressing the power button still get no command. reason i want to hard reset wipe data is because, i cant browse with my glo sim on the phone but if i share the hotspot, my system can access it and i browse with it, but the fone wont browse, pls why?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-03-2015, 07:34 AM
(28-02-2015, 10:23 PM)johnniearchangel thanks and yes, after pressing the power button still get no command. reason i want to hard reset wipe data is because, i cant browse with my glo sim on the phone but if i share the hotspot, my system can access it and i browse with it, but the fone wont browse, pls why?

do a factory reset from within the phone by going to Settings > Backup & Reset > Factory data reset
BTW, is your m3 4.2 or 4.4? and if 4.2, check the pics @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and let me know if its old or new OS type

Note!
johnniearchangel
johnniearchangel
johnniearchangel
Enthusiastic Member
01-03-2015, 03:37 PM
its 4.4.......
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-03-2015, 06:52 PM
(28-02-2015, 10:23 PM)johnniearchangel thanks and yes, after pressing the power button still get no command. reason i want to hard reset wipe data is because, i cant browse with my glo sim on the phone but if i share the hotspot, my system can access it and i browse with it, but the fone wont browse, pls why?

(01-03-2015, 03:37 PM)johnniearchangel its 4.4.......
If the reason you wish to wipe is because GLO BIS only works via Hotspot and not on the phone then I dont think you need to wipe the phone because the GLO IMEI tweak only works on hotspot and not the device itself. please, ask around, I might be wrong

Note!
johnniearchangel
johnniearchangel
johnniearchangel
Enthusiastic Member
01-03-2015, 07:23 PM
first thing first, am not using glo bis, am using normal sub. and my fone has not been rooted yet, i tried different method to root it, but all was unsuccessful. i checked the imei numbers and they've not changed. so the normal sub is longer browsing on the fone except on hotspot and like i said, my device has not yet been rooted. thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-03-2015, 06:00 AM

(01-03-2015, 07:23 PM)johnniearchangel first thing first, am not using glo bis, am using normal sub. and my fone has not been rooted yet, i tried different method to root it, but all was unsuccessful. i checked the imei numbers and they've not changed. so the normal sub is longer browsing on the fone except on hotspot and like i said, my device has not yet been rooted. thanks

I see. do you have the same issue with other networks or its just GLO?

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next