Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs [Please help] tecno Phantom 6 backlight went off and won't come on
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] tecno Phantom 6 backlight went off and won't come on

[Please help] tecno Phantom 6 backlight went off and won't come on

matswags
matswags
matswags
Techie Member
20-11-2018, 11:36 AM

Please my phantom 6 had a little crack line on calibrator,another day I slept on it and it brought a sky blue line at the edge of the screen at right side.been using it since then, one day I was taking alot of screenshots and the backlight started blinking.. It went off and didn't on again... It came back on about 4hours later and now it's finally off... Someone said flashing will do and the shop personnel to flash said its the screen because USB recognized my phone no need for flashing...
Hovatek please help o...what's wrong? 
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-11-2018, 02:02 PM
(20-11-2018, 11:36 AM)matswags
Please my phantom 6 had a little crack line on calibrator,another day I slept on it and it brought a sky blue line at the edge of the screen at right side.been using it since then, one day I was taking alot of screenshots and the backlight started blinking.. It went off and didn't on again... It came back on about 4hours later and now it's finally off... Someone said flashing will do and the shop personnel to flash said its the screen because USB recognized my phone no need for flashing...
Hovatek please help o...what's wrong? 

is the phone totally dead OR it powers on and you can hear sounds but no display?
matswags
matswags
matswags
Techie Member
20-11-2018, 09:36 PM
Cant say if it's dead but if I tap the volume down and power botton I hear the screen snap sound and it even vibrates at times...
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
20-11-2018, 09:53 PM
(20-11-2018, 09:36 PM)matswags Cant say if it's dead but if I tap the volume down and power botton I hear the screen snap sound and it even vibrates at times...

The shop personnel was right!
It is a hardware related problem, the screen needs to be replaced.

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
matswags
matswags
matswags
Techie Member
25-11-2018, 11:01 PM

Please any idea on where I can get the screen... Not around my vicinity and how much it can cost!?